[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>press up arrow + down arrow to use dagger >press down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 2599768-mainmenu[1].png (65 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
2599768-mainmenu[1].png
65 KB, 960x640
>press up arrow + down arrow to use dagger
>press down arrow + left arrow to use bomb

easiest refund decision of my life
>>
Why are you pressing both buttons at the same time like a cunt? Your fat fingers mashing the arrow keys together?
>>
there are literally options to bind them to a single button press if you are too casual to press buttons
>>
>>321588520
too late.

i didn't think i would like it anyway, but it's nice that steam refunds gives us the chance to try shit, as long as you don't abuse it
>>
>>321588635
steam refund is not meant to be used as a demo tool
>>
What's the matter here? I pirated this game yesterday and so far I think it's pretty fun, and I've had no issues using items so far. The only hardships came from me being a retard and throwing myself at the monsters.
>>
>>321588635
The game already had a free weekend like a month ago, you could've just tried it then. I didn't even bother because I knew I'd hate it despite liking the genre, though.
>>
>>321588715
he didn't buy it to demo it, he bought it to play it. turns out its just a shit game.
>>
>>321588715
actually that's exactly what it's meant for
>>
>>321588832
his refund reason is totally invalid
>shit game
>>
>>321589097
It's actually valid according to Valve. You can choose "I didn't like it" as your refund reason.
>>
>>321589097
>One of the choices while refunding a game isn't valid
>>
>>321589205
He didn't even try the game and was too stupid to rebind the controls. Not even saying if they would have liked it if they played it, but this is something that was completely fixable and is just dumb to complain about.
>>
>>321587784

It's ok OP, game supported Anita anyway.
>>
>>321589538
yeah that is what i am saying
>>
File: 1378260240703.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1378260240703.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>there are people that don't spend at least 5 minutes going through the options and keybindings before starting a game
>>
>>321589538
>too stupid to rebind the controls

the controls were set up in an invalid way from the start. shows a design philosophy that i don't like. that is enough for me to cold drop a game.

and yes the refund reason i selected was "it isn't fun".
>>
File: 1446981719045.jpg (929 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446981719045.jpg
929 KB, 1920x1080
>>321590481
>man, this car's seat and steering wheel are adjusted for someone else
>I could easily adjust it so that it's more fitting to my preferences
>nah, the car is just shit
>>
>>321590481
I don't know if you know this but It's designed to be played with a DDR pad

The only way I could see it being bad design philosophy is if they forced you to use that control scheme. But they don't so it's a non-issue. Because you're too lazy to go into an options menu you're missing a very fun game.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.