[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it? How about Syndicate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: ACRO_hero.jpg (221 KB, 613x331) Image search: [Google]
ACRO_hero.jpg
221 KB, 613x331
How is it? How about Syndicate?
>>
Black Flag 2.0 with better story and a shorter campaign.
>>
>>321586058
how short?
>>
>>321586138
6 hours tops.
>>
>>321586058
>>321586138
It should be noted that it's significantly shorter because they basically cut out all of the tail mission padding/bloat of Black Flag. Other than that it's basically the same game.
>>
>>321585864
Probably will remain the most underrated in the series.

AC2>BF>Rogue>Brotherhood>Revelations>3>1
Haven't played the recent ones.
>>
>>321585864
It's a collect-a-thon.
Seriously, it has a ton of little things to find around the map.

Syndicate is Brotherhood but in a more modern setting, except you play as either a chump or his mary-sue sister.
>>
They're all fucking garbage
>>
>>321587173
>1 at the end.

End yourself, although the repetitive story, the game was a marvel.
>>
>>321585864
Syndicate is easily the best Ass Creed.
>>
>>321587835
Even without thinking 1 is bad by any means, I wouldn't put it over any of those games he rnaked ahead of it. I'd put it over AC 3, however. That game is a mess.
>>
How is Unity now after its been patched up? Got it for free and want to see the story, but don't want to install if its still shit.
>>
Syndicate is pretty much brotherhood 2.0 with prettier graphics, bigger map, no hookers and transgender characters
>>
>>321587918
Having played them all at this point, I have to agree. I was/am so burned out on the AC games that I only played Syndicate because of a free rental from Redbox. I ended up enjoying it quite a bit. It still suffers from a lot problems that most of the games do, but it's the best to date.
>>
>>321588238
Played it half a year ago, only ran into some minor glitches. But not anymore than I experienced in the other games
>>
Anyone got any tips for grinding materials in Black Flag?
Only trophies I have left in the game are fully upgrading the ship and beating the legendaries.
>>
Syndicate is definitely the best of them.
Haven't played Rogue or Unity, though.
>>
Syndicate ain't too bad so far desu.

Got it free with my 970 so I can't speak about it for price/game kinda deal.
>>
>>321589047
raid ships, loot warehouses. stop for every box you can find.
>>
>>321589259
Was hoping for more specifics than that.
Guess I'll just have to do it the hard way like in your response.
>>
>>321589218
Played Rogue and Syndicate.

Syndicate is okay, though I got bored of it and quit.

Rogue is Black Flag 2 and has a likable protag who only wants to prove how crazy Achilles is.
>>
>>321585864

Syndicate is fuckin awesome
>>
They're both really good actually.
Miles better than Unity.
>>
My only complaint about Syndicate is the sub-weapons are too OP and the gang fights should be more massive.
>>
>>321590353
I'm a tad bit biased with Syndicate because of the setting. I love London at the Industrial Revolution.

When it comes down to it that's really all the difference between the AC's.
>>
>>321588354
All the hookers are in the Jack the Ripper DLC.

All of them.
>>
>>321588365
I'm actually so put off the franchise that I can't believe this

Man I used to love Asscreed. I'd be so hype about the new games. I remember seeing that Brotherhood trailer for the first time. I remember the Tobuscus literal Brotherhood trailer. Man it's hard to feel that way for a game anymore.

AC3 ruined the franchise for me.
>>
>>321592671
I have my ups and downs with the series.
I loved Brotherhood but for some reason I hated Revelations, though I still beat it.

AC3 was shit, loved AC4
Unity has put me back in the cautious side of the series again, right now I'm currently going through Rogue since I got it as a gift for my birthday.
>>
>>321588238
its still shit
>>
>>321585864
all you need to know
>>
cucked by designated
>>
people are still playing these games? ass creed went to shit after brotherhood
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.