[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rock will never be in another game He's just too cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: rock-gfix.jpg (39 KB, 400x850) Image search: [Google]
rock-gfix.jpg
39 KB, 400x850
>Rock will never be in another game
He's just too cool for this life
>>
File: waywt threads.png (14 KB, 320x224) Image search: [Google]
waywt threads.png
14 KB, 320x224
>>321579979
He'll always be in Mugen, anon.
>>
snk makes awesome characters but 80% them just never see more than 2 games
>>
>>321579979
Please don't do this.

He'll probably be in a new one, a remake.
>>
>>321579979
>isn't put into 2D KOF because of "respect for the Fatal Fury devs" or something
>another Garou team is in XI
SNK pls
>>
Rock is just an emokid.
>>
>>321581751
think youre confusing rock with freeman
>>
>>321582248
Freeman is an edgelord, not an emokid.
>>
>>321582375
rock isn't emo hes just a little autistic and that comes from geese. the inner terry in him is battling it out with his father so hes autistic at time.
>>
>>321582871
I'd still rather have Grant or Freeman in KOF than him. Or Marco but he would be stepping on toes.
>>
>>321579979
He looks like he should be Kyo's American counterpart.

I missed out on Garou. Why is he popular?
>>
>>321583436
I like his design and moveset. He's like if Terry and Geese fucked

Hes popular because hes literally the son of one of the most awesomest characters in fightan, Geese
>>
>>321583916
Does that mean he can do similarly awesome stuff that a highly skilled Geese player can pull off?
>>
Fine with me, pretty much everyone else in Garou bar Hokutomaru was way cooler
>>
File: Nat 20 Time.jpg (643 KB, 1280x1829) Image search: [Google]
Nat 20 Time.jpg
643 KB, 1280x1829
>>321585030
He got some terry moves and geese moves. they weaker than the one he copy from but it gives him alot more options.

Like Rock counter? Crack Shoot and geese counter but unlike geese counter, Rock can't counters supers.

Rock is pretty much taught and instinctively knows the Holy Fist of the Eight Ways AKA Eight Extremeties Holy Fist AKA Hakkyokuseiken. Taught by Terry who was taught by Tung and likely Jeff before he got killed (Most likely got some training by Tung directly and instinctively knows the Hakkyokuseiken by his father bloodline.

The Master of such a style is Tung Fu who taught Terry Father Jeff Bogard (who Terry copied his Hakkyokuseiken fighting style from. Jeff and Terry Brother Ninja Master put the X scar on Wolfgang forehead when Jeff use a power geyser.)

Tung also taught Geese the Hakkyokuseiken ways as Geese learn other styles like Aikido.

Tung decided to teach Jeff the final technique of the Hakkyokuseiken which was not written from a scroll but taught from master to student.

Geese said fuck that and killed Jeff.

There 4 scrolls (3 branches of the style, the last one was split to two. This last scroll is IMPORTANT for Garou and Geese will.)

One was for Hakkyokuseiken Energy using ways which takes and control Gaia energies. Things like Power Geyser and Raging Storm are based on this principle.

Another one was for the body, to make it stronger, tougher, harder, better. Also allow it to heal faster. Wolfgang or Geese half had this scroll. Geese and Wolfgang family has a history with Hakkyokuseiken. This scroll may also be connected to Kaiser Wave move.

Here an extra tip bit. Rugal is an master of the Hakkyokuseiken, using geese and wolfgang techniques as well as some of his own techniques.

Finally are the scrolls of immortality which were divided by two. Geese got his hands on them but they were destroyed after geese was killed for real (I think) for falling for the second time from geese tower. More will continue after this.
>>
>>321587616
Rock can pretty much do everything geese and terry can do cant he?
>>
File: Dark Souls Jojo Colored.jpg (39 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls Jojo Colored.jpg
39 KB, 500x290
>>321587616
After Geese was killed, the Twins burn the scrolls and decided to learn from Tung.

The Twins were the descendants of some Chinese emperor back then when the Hakkyokuseiken was made. They likely be in the next Garou game when it comes out as adults.

This is important. After Geese died, he left a will to his son, other people got the will but they could NOT understand the will.

Also Southtown was kinda destroyed by NEST satellite laser so shit got confusion on what he meant on his will. Then it got rebuilt so shit got even more confusions.

There a chance that Geese got his hands on Wolfgang Scroll (Geese Bloodline has HISTORY with the Hakkyokuseiken, for there be no other reason why the scroll was with the wolfgang family all this time)

Also Wolfgang killed himself in shame after Terry beat him. So I guess Geese get the scroll cause it belongs to him. Also Geese is an earl and if Geese is dead, then ROCK is the heir of the wolfgang property and title of earl.

Geese likely made back up copies if the original was destroyed.

Geese likely got his hands on the first scroll and made an copy as well.

Geese would DEFINITELY make a copy of the two immortality scrolls of Hakkyokuseiken.

If Geese is dead, Rock Inheritance might be all 4 of the scrolls.

But maybe Geese is not dead. He got his hands on IMMORTALITY Scrolls. Of course he used that shit.

He either left Southtown, still underground or is in a fake death state waiting for his Resurrection so that he may rule Southtown again.

Or actually died but who knows.

The thing about SNK and KOF mythology is the whole DEAL with Gaia will which the Hakkyokuseiken is related to.

Orochi and those from the past are just SERVANTS of Gaia will.

Rock, Grant and Kain will have alot of mysteries to uncover deep inside the ruins of Southtown.

Also Rock Mother. How did she survived? Why didn't she get her son? Where is she? is she still alive or is Kain just saying bullshit?

We will find out one day.
>>
>>321588507
Yes. In Fact, all of Rock moves are based on Geese and Terry except for his Run moves. One is a overhead with a wing formed (AKA the Power Dunk Rock copied from Terry) and the Swift Run which is Rock only unique move. No seriously.

Rock moves are weaker or equal to Terry/Geese moves (Rock Shinning Knuckle is definitely better than Terry, that for sure.)

Rock isn't in his peak, so in the next game, he likely going to get more buffs like air fireballs or better fireballs (ones that are bladed fireballs like geese) or Unique moves based on Rock Howard Wing Motif.
>>
>>321579979
>tfw as late as like 2006 (or was it 2008), I remember hearing that they were still working on the sequel to Garou
>tfw it's almost 2016

Maybe after KOF14? SNK's trying to work on shit to get big again, a new Fatal Fury is right where they should be.
>>
>>321579979
keep hope alive anon, it'll happen someday

if SNK and its chinese overlords are smart we'll eventually get a GAROU2, a new SamSho or last blade
>>
>>321587616
>Finally are the scrolls of immortality which were divided by two. Geese got his hands on them but they were destroyed after geese was killed for real (I think) for falling for the second time from geese tower. More will continue after this.
as i remember geese was the one that destroyed those scrolls
>>
>>321592052
Either Geese burned them or the older of the twins burned them.

Either way, the originals were burns or those were fake copies burn or real copies burn.

Regardless scrolls were burned.

Also my favortive Rock is Rock howard from CAP VS SNK 2. It was also the first game i played as him.

He was alot better than his garou version and I enjoyed playing as him in K groove.

His Neo Deadly Rave was also useful in CvS2 when in the other games, you need to stop in the last part and do your own combo rather than finished it off with a blast.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.