[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys. In honor of Christmas spirit, I've decided I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pswithchristmashat.jpg (253 KB, 1985x1165) Image search: [Google]
pswithchristmashat.jpg
253 KB, 1985x1165
Hey guys. In honor of Christmas spirit, I've decided I'm going to raffle my PS4 account with some games on it.

Games are:
Rocket League
Battlefield 4
Battlefield Hardline
The Last of Us Remastered
Infamous Second Son
Terraria

Also some irrilevant PSN games.

Anyway, if you feel like joining, please make a temp email and post it here. I will put all the names in a raffle program and decide the winner from there.

If you win, be ready to keep in touch with me for a couple of days, because there's some contact info I need to get rid of and verify together with you. So, have Skype or Steam.

Good luck!
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>321572370
I can use my real email then, no biggie:
digika115[at]blowitup.com

Thanks for the gvieaway man
>>
>>321572513
I forgot to mention I sold my PS4 a couple of days ago and am stuck with a useless account with games on 'em. Might as well give them away.
>>
[email protected]
>>
>>321573024
This anon has no christmas spirit. I have no idea what I need to do to prove to you guys I'm legit, please tell me so we can move on.
>>
>>321573282
Just ignore, usual troll and shitposter
What are you, frist time in /v/?
>>
>>321573335
No, but it'll be a shame if there are any people out there who want to join but are too scared to post their email. Just wanted to know if there's anything I can do to show I'm really doing this.
>>
>>321573471
Fine I'll delete my post, but realize that there are people who do this sort of thing just to sell others emails. Especially on 4chan.
>>
>>321573738
There are way more "fishfulŠ­ placed than 4chan, anono
>>
>>321573961
Just like how there's also better ways of advertising video games that doesn't involve shilling on /v/. But I digress.

Interesting sentence you have there pham
>>
File: kadan.png (37 KB, 154x289) Image search: [Google]
kadan.png
37 KB, 154x289
>>321574425
>Just like how there's also better ways of advertising video games that doesn't involve shilling on /v/
But there are.
I mean, it is simple common sense and logic. let's say we have a spherical shilling thread in vacuum space, 100% shilling perfect conditions.
First of all, the amount of visitors here is nowhere equal to breddit or Steam groups/forums or special giveaway groups/places like WGN.
Second, a lot of people here are pirate first and buy later, so they all cut off.
Third, a handful people here not just the second, but also simple not able to buy the games and mostly wait for sale.
Fourth and most important - 60-70% visitors of shilling therad will accuse OP in shilling. These 40% will be diminished by the bullet points 1, 2, and 3.

As I said if you if eant shilling there are WAY better places
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.