[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of it ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
>>
One of the better metroidvanias I've ever played, though I'm not a fan of the genre in general.
Checkpoint placing system makes it way too easy. The concept is interesting at first, but by the end it's almost indistinguishable from save states, and the challenges presented aren't even remotely hard enough to justify this.
>>
>>321563707
It's ok so far. I love the artwork and atmosphere.
>>
I loved it. I just beat it an hour ago. The best part was that it gets a lot more fun as you go on (especially after you get bash). The story is simple but the soundtrack and graphics really make the game.
>>
>>321563707
walljumping ruins yet another platformer
>>
File: 2015-12-25_14-48-07.png (23 KB, 568x149) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-25_14-48-07.png
23 KB, 568x149
Reminder for anyone who is waiting for the DE to buy it
>>
11/10 soundtrack like holy shit
>>
>>321564394
Nah.
>>
File: ori.jpg (73 KB, 995x379) Image search: [Google]
ori.jpg
73 KB, 995x379
Really liked. It could be better without the minda/navi companion handholding you, and ending felt rushed, but the platforming was fun
>>
I was mildly disappointed because I hoped I'd get a proper boss fight with Kuro after getting all the abilities, still had a lot of fun though
>>
Got bored after the tree section.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.