[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All those new scrubs who got a Wii U for christmas and aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: ---.jpg (29 KB, 322x179) Image search: [Google]
---.jpg
29 KB, 322x179
>All those new scrubs who got a Wii U for christmas and aren't able to use brushes and rollers
PLEASE USE A GUN IF YOU'RE BEGINNER

I don't understand, how come am I being teamed up with lvl 6 even though i'm 40? It doesn't usually do that. Did the old players stop playing ?
>>
File: lanky.png (78 KB, 226x248) Image search: [Google]
lanky.png
78 KB, 226x248
>tfw opening video game shaped christmas present
>tfw uve been talking about xenoblade chronicles all month
>tfw opening it and its splatoon with no gift receipt
>>
I don't know. I kept getting paired up with a level 50 who had a wailing laser thing that went almost all across the map, and it was a very narrow map.
>>
fuck you
>>
Ranking in gaming is a sham just so people like you can complain just like you did

You can be level 1 and still be better than a level 40 guy
No matter what weapon you have to use
All it does is make people like you auto assume that people new to the game are instantly bad at it
>>
>full grown autismo playing a children's game
>WHY AREN'T THESE LITTLE KIDS GOOD! REEEEE

Fuck off manchild.
>>
File: 1420752983370.jpg (133 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1420752983370.jpg
133 KB, 1280x720
>>321563378
>he takes a children's paintball simulation game seriously
worse than smashfags desu
>>
>>321563642
>You can be level 1 and still be better than a level 40 guy
I know but that's not what I'm seeing right now
I just they would just... not use rollers and brushes until they can use a gun. Those 2 weapons are harder to use than guns.
God.
>>
>>321563378
how come am I being teamed up with lvl 6 even though i'm 40?
Nigga I ain't happy either, I wanna play with my fellow scrubs, not a bunch of veterans who'll stomp me every match.
>>
>>321563378
git gud
>>
>>321563845
>Says the weeb who watches anime
fuck off
>>
>People are bad at games they've never played

Shocker.
>>
>>321564249
im gonna have to agree with the autistic weeb on this one. splatoon is shit and so are you
>>
>>321563843
>>321563378
>>
>>321564314
I'm not ven complaining that they're bad at a game tehy've never played.
The team picker usually puts you with people of your level. Also why would anyone use a hard weapon first instead of simple ones ?
>>
>>321564137

It's weird because I just got this game and while I absolutely stink with guns, rollers are way up my heyhoo and can roller steam two or three guys at once if I'm lucky. It kind of depends on the maps though, I'm more used to some of them than others. It feels almost orgasmic making someone drown in my ink.

... That sounded weird as fuck, ain't it?
>>
People got a Wii U for Christmas?
>>
File: distressedclaw.jpg (27 KB, 285x306) Image search: [Google]
distressedclaw.jpg
27 KB, 285x306
>>321563378
>40 yr old playing Splatoon
>>
>>321564545
they look cooler.
>>
>tfw havent used anything but kelp splatterscope since i got it 6+ months ago
Best weapon, best sub, best life.
>>
>>321563378
Japanese splatfest so all the high level players are gone.
>>
>>321563561
buy your own games nerd
>>
File: 2887.jpg (365 KB, 1536x1031) Image search: [Google]
2887.jpg
365 KB, 1536x1031
I really like this game, but I have no friends to play it with, so I haven't touched it in months.
>>
>>321563378
>Getting mad when you get teamed up with 6 year olds on a game made for 6 year olds

You're creepy as fuck. It's the equivalent of a random man jumping into a ballpit full of little children.
>>
>>321563561
you need to be at least 18 years old to post here
>>
>>321563378
I never understand why shitters play modes other than ranked.
>>
>>321563378
This game is for children and you're playing with children you dumbass.
>>
My room mate has a wii u with only smash should i buy this game is it really only 6 year olds playing. Im already going to get xenoblade thats not an option and pikmin 3 is also a must i just want to know if its still worth the 60 bucks.
>>
>tfw you're lower level than everybody else in your rank but perform the best
>>
>>321565690
High-up ranked (A-S rank) have some of the twitchiest and fastest firefights you're gonna get, at least on console. Playing normal mode is slow and boring, because you're just tossed into the mix with all the 6-year-olds. High-ranked Splatoon beats the fuck out of high-rank Halo or GOW, to give other console shooters as a comparison.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.