[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most played thread? Post yours, rate others and try to make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
Most played thread? Post yours, rate others and try to make friends and be nice.

>where can I check?
steamcommunity.com/id/ your id /games/?tab=all&sort=playtime
>>
I created this account recently to play on vacation
>>
File: Capture.jpg (71 KB, 587x682) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
71 KB, 587x682
couldn't fit it but mount and blade at 200 plus hours as well. Much more to show but that's it
>>
>>321562160
you've been playing skyrim since release? impressive times btw
>>
>>321563049
yup. I always go back to it at least once a month.
>>
but what if I'm not a PCmasterc.uck?
>>
How's wasteland OP?
I bought PoE, but forgot that I hate generic fantasy.
>>
File: autism.png (281 KB, 933x864) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
281 KB, 933x864
>>
File: Autism Simulator 2015.png (39 KB, 705x775) Image search: [Google]
Autism Simulator 2015.png
39 KB, 705x775
There's more than Steam, guys.
>>
>>321566693
But why would I use that?
99% of the PC games I play are on steam
>>
>>321566818
Well, you do.
>>
File: Untitled.png (255 KB, 538x781) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
255 KB, 538x781
The amount of hours on F.E.A.R. 2 is fucking crazy; I haven't played the game in years. I had no idea that I played it so much; even at the time, I thought it was inferior to the original F.E.A.R., but I guess I didn't have many games to play at the time.

Killing Floor isn't much of a surprise. I know I played that game a shitload.

BioShock 2 was more recent; a few months ago, I decided to get all the multiplayer achievements. It took forever because the game is so dead that there's only, at most, one game going at any given time.

I got to know some of the regulars; half of them were cheaters. A couple of guys had some kind of hack which allowed them to suicide whenever they were about to die. Just to deprive other players of getting points, I guess.
>>
File: Stoom.jpg (212 KB, 611x675) Image search: [Google]
Stoom.jpg
212 KB, 611x675
>>
File: asdfashdf.png (279 KB, 949x880) Image search: [Google]
asdfashdf.png
279 KB, 949x880
>>321566984
at least it wasnt fear 3, that shit blew. i played the hell out of it with a buddy for co-op and the mech stuff was kind of fun but i definitely wish i could have my time refunded

fear 1 is still definitely one of my top 3 shooters tho
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.