[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You walk into a gamestop and a borderline autistic guy memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 20151226_150952-1.jpg (1 MB, 3264x635) Image search: [Google]
20151226_150952-1.jpg
1 MB, 3264x635
You walk into a gamestop and a borderline autistic guy memes at you.
How do you respond /v/?
>>
Take out either a katana or box cutter, kill him and say pshhhh nothing personal kid
>>
>>321555480
i walked into gamestop today and there was a line wrapping around the store so i did a 360 and walked away
>>
I tell him to stop staring and remind myself not to wear white again when it's raining.
>>
>>321555694

>personal

fucking newfag
>>
>>321555480
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Ignore him because he is a autist.
>>
>>321555916
>personnel
There you happy you pansy?
>>
laser cheese
>>
>>321555480
double meme him back
>>
>>321555480
Haha, y-you too.
>>
I befriend him, come over to his house, and rob him of his amiibo collection to sell on eBay.
>>
"Did you get lost from your mom again?"
>>
File: incoherent rage.jpg (30 KB, 678x444) Image search: [Google]
incoherent rage.jpg
30 KB, 678x444
>My hometown gamestop
>Guy in his 50's who's been gaming since the magazines gave you pages of code you had to punch in yourself
>Average but super friendly guy
>Dudebro who's genuinely trying his best even though a lot of things he says is "that kid" territory
>Scrawny chick who's voice always sounds like she's going to burst into tears at any moment
>Somewhat chubby blonde girl who genuinely knows her shit and isn't a gamurrrrr gurrrrl but constantly gets called out by autismos because she forgets stupid shit like how to pronounce certain Pokemon names

I have more problems with the other customers than I do the employees, holy shit I love everyone there.

>Day or two before Christmas
>Some black family left their big ass hummer running in front of the door so it's blowing smoke into the building every time someone comes in
>Fatass dad bitching about "where da modded exbawkses, I know ya'll prawblee buyumup alladatime"
>Son whining because they don't have the upgraded card swipes that let you use android pay
>I just want to get my little sister this dumb minecraft toy and the pink yarn Yoshi
>This goes on for almost twenty minutes before they have a different chimpout at the cop who's ticketing them for illegal parking
>>
I say "SJW" and watch him get a stroke
>>
>>321556493

This, you can't show fear
>>
I step away from the mirror.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.