[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The music is too loud, the text is too small, and I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: xenoblade-chronicles-x1.jpg (103 KB, 1200x666) Image search: [Google]
xenoblade-chronicles-x1.jpg
103 KB, 1200x666
The music is too loud, the text is too small, and I'm not having fun.

I don't like it. Sorry.
>>
File: 1354221134015.jpg (173 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1354221134015.jpg
173 KB, 800x600
>>321553609
its fine anon

I love the game, in spite of all those things, but everyone has different expectations and preferences and things they're willing to put up with in their vidya
>>
It's a fucking lot to take in all at once.
>>
>>321555142
why is this a con for so many people?
when did depth become a negative?

its not even a complex of a game in my opinion
>>
>>321555343
Complex is fine, I just wish they had spread it out a little bit more.
>>
Stop trying to play on an SD tv.
It's an HD game, you need an HD TV to read the text.
This has been true of HD games since fucking 2007
>>
>>321553609
That's cool man, you don't need to like something just because someone told you to.
>>
>>321555343
It's not actually a con for me, I'm sick of games that pretend to be huge and complex but are actually shallow as fuck. I'm just saying that they hit you with a ton of things from the start which is really overwhelming, even though those things are pretty simple to understand when you go over them.
>>
>>321555950
when you're playing it on a 50 inch tv, its hard to read the text from even 15 feet away.
>>
>>321553609
JUST CENSOR MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>>321553609
>The music is too loud
This is the worst, you can't hear a single thing anyone says because of it.
>>
>>321555950
I have a 50 inch plasma. The text is too damn small.
>>
>>321556443
>mu-muh censorship

The breast slider removal was pretty badly handled but changing the costumes to prevent sexualizing the Loli is not a big deal at all.

There is metric fucktons of lewd shit still in the game

>>321556510
Literally my only gripe with the game 200 hours in. Lack of sound options is a fucking joke
>>
Right now my only issue is that there's so much to do but I'm just running around without any real goals and I can't seem to kill anything or go anywhere without getting my shit pushed in. I want to set up probes but there's level 500 monsters that kill me on sight everywhere, same with missions. I just need to play a bit more until I get comfortable with everything.
>>
Does every girl in the game still have the same breast size?
>>
>>321553609
S'okay, different strokes for different folks.
I like it despite all that.
You can always sell it if you dislike the game.
>>
>>321556548
>>321556356
I know you retards are bluffing because it's readable off the goddamn 6 inch screen built into the controller.
>>
Heh, i just finished playing it for a while

I agree with you OP, I am in chapter 3 but the world is very big, you lose more time exploring or going from A to B, granted, you can use fast travel but it's a pain in the ass.

The fucking text is so small too as well. i am seriously considering dropping it and i loved the original Xenoblade.
>>
>>321558119
do you have fucking bird eyes or what? The text is like a size 2 font.
>>
>>321558867
Use a bigger TV
>>
>>321558119
No shit, because it's right there up to your face, even then some letters are barely legible because of the transparency of the text boxes
>>
>>321559251
I use a huge ass TV and the text is still small as shit. I have to sit in an uncomfortable spot to get closer to the TV and be able read the text
>>
>>321559429
Use a smaller TV
>>
>>321555343
It becomes a problem when none of it is explained properly.

i see these squad missions at the bottom of the screen constantly, no one told me what they are or what the icons are supposed to mean, and nowhere was it explained.

Nor did they bother to explain the differences between armor classes.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.