[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we write a "creepypasta" about amiibees The working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: l0SoHru.jpg (102 KB, 567x756) Image search: [Google]
l0SoHru.jpg
102 KB, 567x756
ITT: we write a "creepypasta" about amiibees

The working title is: Amiibo.exe
>>
You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
>>321552693
I'm obviously being facetious.
>>
File: image.png (3 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 698x1284
>>321553010

Uh huh
>>
>>321553534
Except being facetious isn't the same as being retarded. It's okay though I wouldn't expect someone who plays video games to understand simple vocabulary
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 790x1229) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 790x1229
>>321554379

Sure bud
>>
creepypastas stopped being interesting about five years ago as /x/ went to shit. There's still some good ones being made but that's due to just chance.
>>
>>321554559
Nice comic collection
>>
>>321554746
I actually can't think of a single good one.
>>
>>321554559
>This mad
>>
>>321552553
>amiibo.exe
That doesn't even make any sense

Computers are the only thing that doesn't have any decent/proper NFC functionality right now. You could've at least said Amiibo.apk
>>
>>321554896

There's a few good ones (ie campfire stores from /k/) but most are from 2009-10, at the latest.

The typical ghosts and ghouls shit just isn't scary to anyone over 25, unless you're mexican (because spics believe in ghosts).
>>
>>321554984

>Computers are the only thing that doesn't have any decent/proper NFC functionality right now.

But they do. I built an RFID thingy out of an ardunio and some antennas. Problem is, all PC RFID stuff are either proprietary embedded devices (either for door locks or PCs). There's no consumer stuff for it, or plug-in toys.
>>
>>321552553
One time I went to a garage sale in my neighbourhood. This old guy I never saw before had a booth with all kinds of slightly unnerving paintings and a Ness amiibo, which happened to be the only amiibo I haven't collected yet at the time. I asked him how much he wanted and he said I could have it for free. I noticed as I was talking with him that he was nude but I didn't pay it any mind, I just wanted that amiibo.

I tried to use the Ness amiibo in Smash Bros. for Wii U but it already had data inside. Its name was "amiibo.exe". I tried to fight it in a battle, it was level 666 and had blood dripping down from his eyes. Then my Wii U crashed and my girlfriend yelled at me to go take the garbage outside, it was too spooky.

The next day I tried to find the old man but his house had a "for sale" sign in front of it. Then I realized his house was actually the across the street so I pounded on his door and asked what the deal was with the amiibo. He told me he didn't know, he just took it home one day when his dog tried to pee on it in the park some time.

Now every time I play Smash I can't help but hear the murmurs of the dead. Or maybe that's just the air-conditioning. Either way, I will never look at amiibo the same way again.
>>
The blood coming out of the amiibo was hyperrealistic, but I kept on playing with it.
>>
>>321555427
Thanks this is what I wanted THANKS FOR BEING UNDERSTANDING
>>
>>321555758
No problem

>321555665
>665
so close to being spook
>>
how about protag gets a special edition amiibo that for some reason he felt he had to have, turns out nintendo sealed an employee's soul inside of it.

it's iwata
>>
I was walking down by a thrift store where I stumbled upon a selection of amiibo, those plastic merchandise Nintendo sells at rapid pace. Their quality was garbage; the boxes were soaked up and were wrapped with cheap tape and the figures themselves were no better. The plastic looked as if it was melted and their was cheeto dust everywhere. The "anime" figures were the worst victim, I could smell the wretched scent of sperm onto Lucina and Zero Suit Samus. I looked away, took a deep breathe, and proceeded to mosey onward. Then suddenly my path was blocked by a towering figure, a smelly obnoxious gargantuan with hair stemming from his lower neck piercing my very eyes and had his tongue sweep around his lips. Excuse me, I stated, I really need to head of somewhere. The fatass moved his fat ass I sighed in relief. Then I heard noises, sounds echoing from behind me. Like the decay of Sodom I couldn't look back, but the mere sounds hurling into my ears and harassing my mind stayed still. I knew the bastard was fondling himself, first he tore open the already damage box and started to cum onto the figures. Moaning some garbled up Japanese speak he would rain down pleasure onto his senses, drenching in the mere satisfaction of getting off to plastic while throbbing his cock like rubber. He was materialist and the amiibo were his Goddesses. When I came back home I felt disgusted, I took a shower, and slept for two hours.
>>
>>321552553
On a cold, Saturday evening my pessimistic cadaver traversed downtown where I came across a simple convenience store. I went in to purchase some food as my stomach had been craving but my ears peered and I spotted some peculiar amiibos. Not for sale, however, they stood among the highest shelf, I remembered that the holidays were coming by and I wanted to purchase them to donate to my younger relatives, guy is a sucker for Nintendo and gets beaten up because of it. So when the clerk was looking I snatched the figures away, surely they are just figures are they? By Christmas evening I planted the presents after a nice afternoon but I had a suspicion that something was wrong. I laughed and just believed it was the wind but I was just wrong about my ignorance. By the next day I found my relatives dead after being informed by a phone call. There blood was scattered onto everywhere and the store clerk was there, dismayed by it all. He spoke in some foreign gibberish, smacked me the head, and took off. The following days chanting covered my mind, I heard it all, screams of Pagan sacrifice with music trying to create a jovial sensation. Savages killed one another for material good.
>>
>Mario amiibo with hyper realistic blood and eyes
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.