[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Bioware will make a "remastered" trilogy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (206 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
206 KB, 1920x1080
Do you think Bioware will make a "remastered" trilogy for current gen and pc before Andromeda? They should try to make one big game including all dlc with floating end and start between each game. But I fear they will ruin ME1 that way when they incorperate it into ME3 like mechanics because 1 has the better inventory and gameplay.
>>
Not gonna happen. And I don't see a reason for it to happen either.
>>
>>321552593
>I don't see a reason for it to happen either
They really could need a technical refreshment. Look at all these awful sprites in ME3.
>>
>>321552450
Maybe. HD remasters are pretty popular, but as console centered as the games are they were very popular PC games as well.

So I think we are more likely to just see a really good PC overhaul on the textures by fans. Probably already is one.

I think they wouldn't do a remake/reboot for fear of taking away from the new ones sales and out of bitterness of fans suggesting a better ending that was much better written.
>>
Just out of curiosity, how many other video game trilogies take place entirely in a single console generation? Every other series I can think of is usually spread out across a couple generations.
>>
POST MORE MIRANDA BUTT
>>
>>321553568
this
>>
Post Miranda please

preferably no face shots
>>
only if they put in the option to play the games with a controller.
>>
File: tumblr_lioalyhIhZ1qzivhho1_500.jpg (17 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lioalyhIhZ1qzivhho1_500.jpg
17 KB, 500x328
>>321553685
>>
>>321553568
http://rule34hentai.net/post/list/Miranda_Lawson/1
>>
I would actually like that, ME1 needs some adjustments. But EA came out and said they will not do any remasters for any of their games. Which is odd since they are known for milking their customers.
>>
>>321553819

will western devs ever figure out how to 3d model a goddamn female face
>>
>>321554001
will eastern devs?
>>
>>321552450
>inventory was better
wat
That ui was fucking awful.
And 99% of the items were garbage.
>>
>>321552450
I don't think so, That would be a pretty retarded thing to do.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.