[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I? Ive been wanting some horror/rpg games.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Steam.png (141 KB, 646x583) Image search: [Google]
Steam.png
141 KB, 646x583
Should I? Ive been wanting some horror/rpg games.
>>
File: 1450920432642.jpg (432 KB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
1450920432642.jpg
432 KB, 3504x2336
Dark Souls aren't really horror but I'd say sure with all of those games. You'll get your dollarydoos worth.
>>
Get rid of Dark Messiah, it's shit. Only buy the first Dead Space, the rest are shit. Switch Bioshock for Bioshock Infinite, the only twist Bioshock has is that there's more of you.
>>
>>321550246
Yeah, those are all good games.
>>
>>321550246
Those are all pretty solid familia. Although after Dead Space 1 it's arguable if the games are still horror.
>>
>>321550394
Okay considering EVERYONE is looking at the camera, what is the context of this. I know thats meme girl and everything, but there has to be some backstory to this
>>
>>321550630
Fan recognzied qt girl from online, he took a picture but left the flash on, and from the angle it looks like hes standing on a chair. So that height+flash+probably a big camera=everyone seeing hes a creepo weirdo
>>321550473
b-but I played a bit of bioschock 1 on my 360 and liked it, but lost the copy. I also beat infinite on my 360, and thought it was alright but not that great.
>>321550494
Is dead space 2 bad? The pack just comes with 1 and 2, not 3 (which is just a third person shooter action game, not as third person horror)
>>
>>321550630
The guy was in a eating a diner and saw the celeb chick whose name I don't know and went to take a picture. What he didn't know was that his flash was on and made the whole thing cringy and awkward for her when all she's doing is just eating with a guy.
>>
>>321550246

>Dead Space

I never liked any of them. Boring

>BioShock

Never liked it. Never finished.

>Dark Souls

Great game. Not really scary though.

>Upgrade

Not worth it. Wait until it's super cheap in a year or two.

I'd also recommend Call of Cthulu Dark Corners for real horror. It's 2.74.

System Shock 2 is kinda horror ish.
>>
>>321550246
first Dead Space is GOAT

> Dark Messiah GOAT same as DS 1
>>
Can anybody help me with Alien Isolation? Should I buy the base game with the season pass or the complete collection?
>>
>>321551986
base game + season pass
>>
>>321551986
Get the season pass if you got the money, but the base game is a good 15-20 hours long. I dont have the season pass, but the base game is really good and fun, especially if you like Alien.
>>
Dark Souls 1+2 and Dead Space are a cop
Haven't played the others
>>
>>321550852
No, 2 is pretty much a good game.
>>
>>321552656
>>321552747
I want the whole game in a single purchase, but the complete collection is more expensive than buying the base game and the season pass. I wonder if the season pass is missing some stuff.
>>
>>321553283
nope complete collection is more expensive as u said
>>
>>321553498
Does it have more stuff?
>>
The third penumbra is a pile of shit. Just be aware.
>>
>>321553817
same as season pass u can check it uself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.