[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So turns out my Wii U doesn't have enough space for Xenoblade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Xeno.png (939 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Xeno.png
939 KB, 1000x500
So turns out my Wii U doesn't have enough space for Xenoblade X

how big is the CD version?
>>
>32 GB in 2015

That was dumb.
>>
>>321547532
It uses any external storage you have. I wish my PS4 could use external storage.
>>
>>321546913
You have to download 10 GB if you don't want 60 seconds loading times
>>
>have a 32 gig flash drive lying around empty

that was lucky
>>
>>321546913
If you use the disc youl need 16gb free it takes up 15gb
>>
>>321547817
>flash drive
Uh Anon..
>>
Got this game for christmas and it's been a while since I've played a real rpg, help!

What's TP?
what do the little diamond items you find laying on the ground do?
What's potential?
Can I set my squad mates to auto level? I don't care about what shit they use
>>
>>321547817
Kek dumbass

I used a USB and when I got to the sancturary my USB died because it couldnt keep up

>>321547835
But the anon before and others said it was 10 GB for a patch.
>>
>>321547684
PS4 has a swappable internal which can be done in less than 5 minutes, Wii U doesn't though so you're forced to settle with external drives (which are slower than SATA thanks to Wii U's outdated USB 2.0 interface).
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 268x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 268x499
>>321548063
game kind of expects you to figure it out on your own / read the manual

>TP
Tension Points used for stronger arts, damage is scaled differently in these
3000 TP can revive teammates or go into Overdrive, a hyper state you unlock later raises Attack, Evasion, lowers cool downs.
>Potential
The stat used for Tension Attacks
>Diamonds are just items collection isn't done like in MH it's just by running into those always completely random determined on the area
>Squad Mates don't auto change their equipment or anything I never pay attention to them I hit level 60 already and I'm on chapter 7 I just kind of solo shit
>>
>>321548473
They tend to have decent starting equipment. But you usually want to at least upgrade their weapons and arts occasionally.
>>
>>321548473
Thanks mayne, is it best to just sell the 'collectible' items as I noticed some of the other items were used in upgrading gear
>>
>>321548348
In the system settings data management it says 10, but it downloads about 15. So, somebodies lying somewhere, either the eshop or settings.
I had to clear off most of my wiiu data to download all of it. Kinda sucks, but it was mostly games I wasn't playing. I only had some eshop games. Maybe I'll get an hdd at some point.

You don't really need all of the packs though. Only really the basic pack. I've seen load time comparisons, and they seem minor with the other packs.
>>
Tfw 2tb external storage
>>
>>321549216
DONT SELL ITEMS

Use them in collectapedia, and then hold onto them, since you may need them for a future quest. You can seel old, low leveled gear though.
>>
Is this game worth $60?
>>
>>321549413
In the squad menu there is a level (self explanitory) and rank. What's the rank mean, some symbols are different than others too

spoon feed me gracious anon
>>
>>321546913
It's still big because you have to download 15GB of patches to make the game run acceptably. It becomes 10GB once it installs for some reason.

Technically, you don't need these to play the games. If you're fine with abysmal loading times and an ever worse draw distance, then go right ahead.

It's so worth it though
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.