[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get to Kalm >Spout absolute bullshit for an hour >Girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: tifa4.jpg (134 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tifa4.jpg
134 KB, 1920x1080
>Get to Kalm
>Spout absolute bullshit for an hour
>Girl who was there and knows what actually happens doesn't call you out so much as once unless you talk about her panties

Was it autism?
>>
>>321545568
it was olev
>>
Tifa didn't see Cloud in Nibelheim, but he obviously must've been there since he was narrating what happened in detail.

So she started guessing her own version.
>>
>>321545568
She knew something was off from the get go and Cloud's version of the story pretty much told her much. However, it was very odd for her because to her, he SHOULDN'T have known anything that happened because he wasn't there. And yet he does. She probably didn't know how to approach it and it probably wasn't a good time for her to start debunking things.
>>
>>321546032
>There's no way you can possibly obtain information of an event other than by being present physically

With the amount of details he fucked up, the simplest assumption would be that he heard what happened from someone else and was just straight fucking lying to make it sound like he was there. For her to say absolutely nothing, not even pulling the rest of the party to one side and saying "this guy may not be Cloud, and if he is he's talking out of his ass" could have put them all in danger.
>>
I guess that's why her name is "locked heart"
>>
>>321546910

I guess this really was her Final Fantasy VII
>>
>>321546339

What details did he fuck up, other than inserting himself everywhere zack was?
>>
>>321546339
>that he heard what happened from someone else and was just straight fucking lying to make it sound like he was there
therre''s hearing from somebody else, and there's going into details only a couple people even knew about, Tifa being one of them.
>>
>>321547392

The letter in Tifa's house, which he outright fucking fabricated with his own feelings towards her. He was sketchy as fuck on any part where people recognized him, and when he goes home to see his mother she asks "Is that a SOLDIER uniform?" And he's about to reply but he just skips forward. Sure there's some other shit too.
>>
>>321546148
But he was there, right?
Wasn't he one of the rank and file guards with the helmets?
And he was just in the background doing grunt work while Zack was doing what Cloud remembered himself as?

I remember when the flashbacks start changing Cloud's model changes to one of those guys.
>>
>>321547515

So? Someone like Zack could have written the incident up in a report and he could have read it/been fed the information by ShinRa if he was a plant still working for them to spy on Avalanche.

Even if his story was perfect, it doesn't matter because Tifa isn't brain damaged and she remembers Zack being there, not Cloud, so he had to be lying as far as she could possibly guess.
>>
>>321547753
Yes he was there, but Tifa didn't know that. So from her perspective, Cloud shouldn't have known anything.
>>
>>321547753

He was there but Tifa didn't know because he was ashamed of never making it into SOLDIER and being just a grunt, he never revealed he was Cloud to anyone in Nibelheim, apart from possibly his mother.
>>
File: cloud_me_nibelheim_by_yamakara.jpg (139 KB, 643x582) Image search: [Google]
cloud_me_nibelheim_by_yamakara.jpg
139 KB, 643x582
Tifa wasn't there either, only his real gf was
>>
>>321548017
>>321548061
Oh, right. She didn't know.

I always assumed she didn't call him out because she didn't remember the whole thing out of some kind of PTSD or whatever and she assumes he mans up after she almost dies.

Or she just didn't want to call him out because they're friends and she doesn't want to expose him since everyone is relying on him.

Also I thought those Shinra soldiers were SOLDIER, just not first class. Am I wrong?
Is there a distinction to be made between SOLDIER and guardsman/army cadet/corporate security?
>>
>>321548530
SOLDIERS were implanted with Jenova cells making them superhumans. Cloud underwent similar treatment but only after the incident.
>>
>>321548530

All SOLDIER members are basically an attempt to turn normal men into Sephiroths. They're handpicked because they look like they can take the treatment, infused with Mako and injected with Jenova cells, making them superhuman. Grunts are just normal humans. The classes are just the skill ranking within SOLDIER.
>>
>>321545568
Tifa knew just as much about what happened as Cloud. The only difference is that she didn't know Cloud was there and Cloud didn't remember that Zack was, and it was a discrepancy Tifa couldn't figure out.
>>
>>321545568
Tifa is worst girl. More at 11!
>>
>>321548530
It's a weird story. Cloud was there but he presented himself in Zack's shoes - that's where he's wrong. And thanks to Sephiroth later bringing this up before Tifa, he managed to convince Cloud for a moment that he was just a puppet and the situation got worse.

SOLDIER is a different unit than the grunts. Zack and Sephiroth are the only unique SOLDIERs remaining. The 2-3 that accompanied them to Nibelheim were grunts. In battle, it's SOLDIER that come with the swords and outfits similar to Cloud's. Grunts have machine guns and night sticks.
>>
When does he talk about her panties?
>>
>>321548967
>Used to think Aerith was worst girl, thought she was a ditzy retard who acted strangely around Cloud for no apparent reason
>Played Crisis Core
>Suddenly felt bad for her

All those letters she sent man...
>>
>>321548742
SOLDIERS are conditioned with mako. Only angeal, genesis and sephiroth (and later cloud) got jenova cells.
>>
>>321549075
You can visit her room during flashback and search her drawer. She'll comment on both actions.
>>
>>321549145
>angeal
>genesis
Please don't talk about the fanfic game on the PSP.
>>
>>321549232

Fine. My point stands that normal SOLDIERs don't get jenova cells.
>>
>>321549117
She has no tact though.

>Barret shares his story about Corel
>He's in a bad mood
>Aeris essentially says fuck your shit, we're gonna have fun
>>
>>321549145

Wrong. Angeal and Genesis are weird test subjects before they got the process down. All soldier members are given a dose of Jenova cells, it's just way less than they pumped into the early subjects.
>>
>>321549314
She's a damaged goods prostitute that hears voices who lives in the slums and only maintains composure for the sake of her poor old mum.
>>
>>321549534
Meant for
>>321549346
>>
>>321549386

You're wrong. Zack is a SOLDIER first class, and the first time he is exposed to jenova cells is when him and cloud are experimented on. The cells don't take in zack because the mako conditioning SOLDIERs get fucks with the jenova somehow. They take in cloud because he is not SOLDIER and has no mako conditioning.
>>
>>321545568

Gee, maybe she didn't want to call him out and cause problems? Figures that /v/ would have no sense of social tact.
>>
>>321545568
Tifa doesn't know Cloud is there until he runs into the Mako reactor after Zack and Sephiroth fight so she might believe he's telling the truth until the part of the story where she is there when that fan takes of photo of Zack, Tifa and Sephiroth, I believe it cuts back to the hotel room in Kalm and she's purposefully not saying anything, though why she didn't is kinda weird.
>>
File: TifasSlightlyStretchedUndies.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
TifasSlightlyStretchedUndies.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
>>321549075
>Pink diaper style panties

Disgusting.
>>
>>321549790
That's clearly some high end Victoria's Secret tier shit, virgin.
>>
>>321549752
>You see, someone in SOLDIER isn't simply exposed to Mako energy. Their bodies are actually injected with Jenova cells......

Cloud literally says this verbatim.
>>
>>321549928
In the english game, they're called "orthopedic underwear".
>>
>>321550023
I know and that's clearly bullshit.
That doesn't fucking exist and even if it did it wouldn't be lacy silk panties that look like they're part of a lingerie set.

Was probably supposed to be some kind of tongue in cheek joke.
>>
>>321550023

What do they smell like
>>
>>321550685

It's a badly translated joke about Tifa's giant pair of tits fucking her back shit up.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.