[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the legions of sycophants fermenting around reality show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.jpg (227 KB, 1184x730) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
227 KB, 1184x730
Will the legions of sycophants fermenting around reality show stars ever die off or will the designers pay attention to the facecam when designing a game, having the background noise slapped together as an afterthought?

Would you do the same as these pundits if the fame/money/free vidya was guaranteed to you?
>>
Its only going to become more common.

And no, I'd rather make games than play them.
>>
I want that oppai sweater.
>>
Could not tell that was dodger she lookin worse.
>>
File: mechand.gif (792 KB, 500x268) Image search: [Google]
mechand.gif
792 KB, 500x268
I blame logical positivism for existance of such people. They keep sciencing the shit out of everything they touch.
>>
>>321545626
Would you trade it for daily doses of privacy given away to your lovely subscribers?
>>
>>321546572
Different guy here, but yea, probably.

They seem to enjoy doing the show. Loving the work you get paid to do from home is pretty great regardless of what a random guy on the internet thinks.

If I had the dedication, I could probably create and sell my own show from my apartment, but I don't. So in that sense, I admire what they are doing. Even if I'll never watch a second of their show.
>>
>>321546817
>work

have the decency to call it panhandling
>>
>>321547889
So they are panhandlers that never have to even step outside.

Still pretty smart senpai.
>>
>>321548076
panhandling does take its toll on psyche

it's not easy to run a personality cult
>>
>>321545407
Is pic related? Are those two supposed to be famous?
>>
>>321548250
in vidya terms yes
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.