[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is it worth it? Is it worth all the hype you guys give it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: das.jpg (197 KB, 962x700) Image search: [Google]
das.jpg
197 KB, 962x700
So is it worth it? Is it worth all the hype you guys give it? Any good mods? Am I in for a treat?
>>
Nigga, you don't buy this game, you pirate it. Otherwise you're just giving money to Activision.
>>
Pirate, dummie.
>>
>>321544045
I haven't bought it because I'm like 80% certain that all the hype around it is a meme and that if I tried to play it for the first time in 2015 it would be a case of "games /v/ said were good but were actually shit"
>>
>>321544045
It's pretty good you can get the mods to fix some shit and what not. If your really un sure just pirate it and if you like it buy it if not meh.
>>
Pirate it, the devs don't own the game as
>>321544210
Said
>>
>>321545042

Thing is, it is a shit game.

Pretty awful gameplay, and a ridiculous ten steps back during the last few acts.

But the setting and first few acts make up for it. It's enjoyable; you have nothing to lose by pirating it, so I'd say give it a shot.

And yes, pirate it. Don't give money to the very company that caused Troika to go under. If it wasn't for Activision the game would have had more development time and would have turned out amazing... probably the best game ever.

But it got rushed out the door and Activision still reaps those pennies from anyone who buys it from Steam.
>>
>>321545224
what is broken on it? I hate fallout 3+ games since they are all broken. and need mods to be fixed.
>>
>>321545672
Just some compatibility issues with I remember having with Win 7 but other then that it was a smooth ride. But yeah pretty much this >>321545547 just pirate it and then go from there.
>>
>>321545672

Vanilla has a lot of bugs.

You don't need mods, you just need the Unofficial Patch and you're golden.
>>
File: vampiracy.jpg (324 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
vampiracy.jpg
324 KB, 1920x1080
>>321545042
It's a great game, but if your attitude is "people like this so it's probably shit, durr meme" then go play something else, or better yet stop playing vidya altogether.
>>
>>321545672
It's buggy to the point of not being able to play it without a patch. Activision made Trokias [the creators] release it before it was finished which bankrupted them, hence why you should Pirate it over buying it, since you'll be giving money to Activision.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.