[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your pick for Underrated Game of the Year? It wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: GODZILLA_THE_GAME_PS4_Cover.jpg (541 KB, 1010x1254) Image search: [Google]
GODZILLA_THE_GAME_PS4_Cover.jpg
541 KB, 1010x1254
What's your pick for Underrated Game of the Year?

It wasn't the most polished game, but it still gave me everything I wanted out of a Godzilla title.
>>
Why was their first choice for a developer of a Godzilla title fucking Natsume?

Was nobody else really available?
>>
I'd get it for $10, but nothing more.
>>
>muh generators
>>
File: 1258069175454.jpg (39 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1258069175454.jpg
39 KB, 1024x768
>>321540849
You have exceedingly low standards for Godzilla then
>>
How's that Platinum Transformers game?
>>
>>321540849
When is the godzilla meme going to end? People jerk off over it like it's a flawless IP, get pissy about the roland emmerich film because it idk broke the lore of a series about a rubber suit lizard beating up moths and transformers, then buy these shit games expecting something more than arse.

That said new film was decent wasn't it
>>
>>321541707
>no decepticons
>>
>>321540849
I'm a huge fanboy and bought this for full price. What a lazy pile of shit the studio must have been. The fighting games gave the monsters more moves ffs. Online is awful because of balancing issues due to stunted movesets and combos. The only good part is the atmosphere.
>>
File: CVzBGHdU4AANMMD.jpg large.jpg (58 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
CVzBGHdU4AANMMD.jpg large.jpg
58 KB, 680x960
>>321541780
Can people not be lifelong fans of things they like now?

Does someone having a passion for a franchise make you that upset?
>>
>>321541707
feels more polished than the legend of kora game but not on the level of bayonetta.
the music is pretty amazing.
>>
>>321540849
Devil's Third. It's extremely unpolished but it still plays fairly well. The multiplayer is amazing.
>>
>>321541780
The new one broke the lore more than the Emmerich one though. Even with his lack of fucks to give about the source material, he made Godzilla a creation of nuclear weapons and not just an oversized dinosaur that happened to be radioactive and conveniently fine with humans nuking him for half a century.
>>
>>321542135
But out of all the franchises to get pissy about muh canon for, fucking radiation dinosaurs? Also the games are objectively shit and always have been, nobody is a fan of them
>>
>>321540849
>Underrated
It was a piece of shit.

But please, do enlighten me how this is actually a decent game.
>>
>>321540849

Devils Third

No joke.
>>
>>321540849
I got it a few weeks ago at $12 it's fun I really like the game. Hard course is fucking hard as balls
>>
>>321540849
Codename STEAM
>>
File: G-Force Waifu.jpg (30 KB, 381x207) Image search: [Google]
G-Force Waifu.jpg
30 KB, 381x207
>M-maybe now that he defeated the other monster he'll leave
>Oh no, he still destroyed the generator
>well maybe he's satisfied now
>He keeps going inland? What did we do to deserve this?
>What?! There are two Godzillas

I genuinely felt bad for this girl. All you do is make her job that much harder. She probably cries herself to sleep at night due to stress and being lonely since she can't reveal her job to anyone. I want to hug her.
>>
>>321541780

Godzilla is a niche series on a niche genre, nobody expects it to be relevant enough to have good games.
>>
Splatoon

It doesn't get anywhere near enough praise for being one of like 5 games (off the top of my head) that actually innovated this year and produced something fresh

But no, /v/ can't stop shitting itself over AAA bilge like Witcher, crap like Dark Souls and indie trash like Undertale. Fuck /v/
>>
>>321543258
Anon, you just don't understand. That's fine. Godzilla is a franchise that my family has loved and followed for three generations. It's a staple of our childhoods.
>>
>>321543692
The worst was Prime Minister Cuck,
>>
>>321544047
faggot
>>
>>321544212
I loved the explanation for the different difficulty modes being the Japanese being gigantic retards and replacing the one prime minister actually willing to do everything necessary to stop Godzilla
>>
File: logo-large.png (3 KB, 284x115) Image search: [Google]
logo-large.png
3 KB, 284x115
>>321544047
>>
>>321544397
>>321544716
Dark Souls fans showing their age as usual eh
>>
File: codename steam.jpg (818 KB, 950x529) Image search: [Google]
codename steam.jpg
818 KB, 950x529
I absolutely love this game.

But the fact that it sold like shit makes me terribly depressed.
>>
>>321544816
>nintendo faggot in charge of deciding who's being mature
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.