[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was the defining game of the 7th gen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: box-art-jp.jpg (13 KB, 380x441) Image search: [Google]
box-art-jp.jpg
13 KB, 380x441
This was the defining game of the 7th gen.
>>
>>321540617
Nah, it's "just" a good mix of Ocarina of Time, Curse of Darkness, Monster Hunter and King's Field.
>>
>>321540617
It is a tie between Demons Souls and EA Skate 2.
>>
Inferior to Dark Souls in every way 2bhwu
>>
>>321541471
Kill yourself
>>
That's not COD4.
>>
>>321541523
He's right tho. Take off your nostalgia goggles.
>>
File: 500x500[1].jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500x500[1].jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>321541471
Kill urself, my man.
>>
>>321541523
It didn't age well.
All the bosses are pushovers save for False Allant, Flamelurker and maybe the Maneaters. Also Old Monk, if you happen to run into a grass-munching faggot. The ordinary PvE is nothing special. PvP is bleh.
It sure does get props for being the first in it's genre and having a rather decent amount of muhlore, but that's it.
>>
>>321542231
>Now that I've spent years playing the game over and over and used the power of autism to familiarize myself with every game guide there is on the internet, the bosses are pushovers
>hur dur the game didn't age well
>>321542231
>The ordinary PvE is nothing special.
I think you're something special.
>>
Reminder that DeS has the best
>bosses
>atmosphere
>level design
>combat (faster and more fluid than DkS)
>weapon design
>armor design
>mechanics (grass over estus, mana over spell uses, being in soul form actually has consequences)
And finally it was actually a complete game and didn't have downright pitiful, half-assed shit like Ash Lake, Anor Londo Castle, Lost Izalith, Demon Ruins, or the same Asylum Demon boss recycled three times. And it actually explained basic game mechanics unlike Dark Souls with kindling, Estus upgrades, and weapon upgrades. It also didn't cater to "le so hardcore xDD" memers and was never meant to be arbitrarily difficult, but was just meant to be punishing so victories felt more fulfilling and rewarding.
>>
>>321540617
That's not Undertale
>>
>>321543531
You guys are the new bronies.
>>
thats not call of duty modern warfre.
>>
File: The_Gungan_Frontier.jpg (66 KB, 408x497) Image search: [Google]
The_Gungan_Frontier.jpg
66 KB, 408x497
I'm so fucking sick of this shitty series constantly being posted

But of course /v/ has to like the shittiest videogames
>>
>>321543694
like it or not, this
MW2 though
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.