[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So wtf is there to do in this game? Can't kill Goatia right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 188x268
So wtf is there to do in this game?
Can't kill Goatia right now, so I figured i'll go do something else
My entire party is 15 and Lao at 16
I just got the blast fencer class, liking the photon saber so far
Pretty much got all the probes placed in promordia
Haven't ventured too deep into oblivia because there is a high lvl mob blocking the way
So I've been running around doing some shitty basic missions, go here do this and kill that kind of deal, collected some treasures, killed some tyrants
What else is there to do?
I know I have to be missing something
So far the exploration aspect has been pretty boring, nothing but terrain with nothing on it but monsters and mountains with some water here and there
Haven't encountered any interesting caves, the ones I did just had some monsters in it, that's all.
No other towns or villages yet
I did find a huge piece of the white whale sticking out of the water in northern promordia, can't do anything about it though, and neither Lin or Elma say anything about it when i get close to it, so I assume its for another Blade department to take care of it(I picked enforcer)
Any interesting quests for my level?
Like I said, Ive been doing some of those terminal missions, but they are pretty shit
Can't pick any affinity missions, because I'm on a story mission at the moment, and I don't think I can drop a mission
>>
File: potato.jpg (376 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
376 KB, 1280x720
Is this the Xenoblade thread!?Please someone link me to a map like this to find enemies/fauna.

imgur.com/a/cKegp
>>
>>321539873
Sure, its a xenoblade thread
>>
It's a JRPGMMO, go around and grind shit
>>
>>321539058
Do some normal quests. You can find them around NLA, they'll be the NPCs with red question marks over their heads. Once you finish your current chapter you should do any Affinity missions and normal missions that are available to you, and doing so will keep you at a good level for the story missions.
>>
>>321539058
If you cant kill Goetia, then you are doing something wrong on how you play. Have you been setting skills? How about the arts, have you been increasing their level? Change everyones equipment. Dont use your arts blindly, check their efects and try to mix up into some setups, they can make a difference in the tide of battle.
If you still cant do it then do some quests and get money for better equipment.
What level is your current class? If you have starfall blade you can follow up with starfall rondo to deal more damage.
And once you get a skell, the world open alot. Keep playing it, if you cant then i understand.
>>
>>321540438
>>321540438
Thanks
I did some of those missions in the administrative district, like the Primordia Explorer or whatever it's called with 3 sub quests and some other ones from the blades who didn't want to do their own missions
>>
>>321541138
Yea, they're some lazy shits in Blade. Also be sure to run around the other districts to look for missions too. Another important task is to talk to everyone in NLA with a name over their head twice. That may or may not unlock some prerequisites for some mission,. Either way it's how a ton of the world building is done in this game.
>>
>>321540993
I just got the fencer unlocked, currently at rank 1
I did buy a new pair of psycho guns and a new photon blade from the arms alley
Yes I have been spending my battle points to increase my arts level
The way my battle usually goes is I wait for my green circle cd to come up then I use the ability, unless someone from my party uses a soul voice, then I go ahead and use the ability anyway without waiting on the green to finish up, and if the soul voice and the green cd line up then that makes it even better
I don't think I've done any combos yet, wasn't even sure on how they work to be honest
>>
How do I get R&D points? I chose Outfitters and want to level up.
>>
>>321541643
If you see the description of Starfall Blade it says increase damage in a melee combo, that means if you use Starfall Blade after another Physical art like Starfall Rondo then the damage increases. Sometimes when yu have too just use the art, dont wait for the secondary cooldown otherwise you wont deal that much damage before you die.
Buy some armor and not just weapons, they make a difference.
The boss can be troublesome so do feel bad about it.
>>
So say I want to use Longsword/Dual Guns. That means I have to unlock both by ranking up each of their respective classes first? I'm still getting used to this game.
>>
>>321541643
Why don't you just try levelling up for a little bit?
>>
>>321542704
Yes, after mastering a class like Duelist, you can use either Longswords or assault rifles or both on another class.
Which class are in at the moment? It may take awhile to get both, but Longsword/Dual Guns is considered a meme here on /v/ because of the damage output you can do during overdrive and become invicible because of Ghostwalker.
>>
>>321543178
Drifter
What are some other good combinations?
>>
>>321543453
Only started the game uh? Well you wanna go Longsword/Dual guns then start of with striker and go Duelist, after maxing out that class go commando and then go winged viper ----> Full Metal Jaguar.
Other combinations i saw was Longsword/Sniper Rifle
And thats it i dont remember any other really at least for soloing. I think that Knifes/dualguns work, not entirely sure. Ask /vg/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.