[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The remake is going to remove her unbuttoned short shorts and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Yuffie.png (99 KB, 275x450) Image search: [Google]
Yuffie.png
99 KB, 275x450
The remake is going to remove her unbuttoned short shorts and turn her into a kawaii uguu~ character instead of a dick ass thief. It will also turn Aeris into a purehearted maiden instead of a sneaky crazy woman who wanted into Cloud's purple pants and who threatened to rip off a man's testicles. It will also remove or censor Cid's swearing and abuse of Shera. I don't know what it'll do to Red XIII, but there's no way Hojo trying to breed him with Aeris survives. Cait Sith barely even needs to be mentioned. And we already saw that Barret turned from Mr. T into Wesley Snipes. The only character who will survive unchanged is Vincent.
>>
>>321538929
>remove her shorts
don't mind if i do
>>
Eh.
>>
>I don't know what it'll do to Red XIII, but there's no way Hojo trying to breed him with Aeris.
To be fair, that was an extremely contrived and stupid idea. Why the fuck would Hojo think they would be able to breed? What would be the advantage of breeding a Cetra with Nanaki's race over, say, a human? Did he pump them full of plot-convenient mako and Jenova cells to make them compatible? No, not even that. It's just complete nonsense.
>>
>>321539585
It was just the Japonis trying to stick some of their /d/ in the story.
>>
>>321539736
That's really the only explanation I can think of. I suppose you could argue that they had to find a way to make Hojo appear crazy and a sick bastard as quickly as possible, but even then it's kind of stupid when you think about it. The guy is supposed to be a genius of sorts, he ought to know that the two could't possibly be genetically compatible.
>>
>>321538929
>I don't know what it'll do to Red XIII, but there's no way Hojo trying to breed him with Aeris survives

This was such a stupid idea in the first place
>>
>>321538929
what the fuck is wrong wiuth her arm
>>
>>321539585
>It's just complete nonsense.

The guy is insane.
>>
>>321540116
How do you know? Red XIII is mentioned as the only member of his species alive, but he still reproduces in the ending. He must have fucked something.
>>
>>321540309
He's also supposed to be the best in his field on the entire planet, and clearly functionally insane enought to get shit done properly, like the Jenova experiments. Mad is one thing, completely misunderstanding the area he's supposed to be an expert in is another thing altogether.

>>321540442
Donkeys and horses can reproduce to make mules. Cross-species breeding is possible but only across a very small genetic difference and the results generally aren't great, mules for example are almsot always sterile. Red XIII and Aeris aren't even remotely close in terms of species. Nanaki probably came across something similar to his species and reproduced with that, his race has to have evolved from somewhere and it probably has branching species that are compatible.
>>
>>321541005
Not that I disagree with you, but you can easily explain Hojo's actions with magic. Even though Hojo dislikes the word magic, you can just say he developed some magic technology that makes it possible. I mean, they won't, obviously, but you could.
>>
>>321538929
>Dick ass thief
Don't you mean kick ass
>>
>>321541323
Well that was kind of my point in the first post. They could've tried to explain it away with 'mako saturation' 'Jenova-based genetic manipulation' or something else, but they don't even do that. Hojo just dumps Nanaki and Aeris in a tank together and waits for nature to take it's course. Which is even more bizarre considering that Nanaki is a rational, intelligent being and not a sex-starved beast. Hojo could've at least arranged a nice candle-lit dinner and romantic music.
>>
>>321541793
I got the impression that Hojo didn't realize Red XIII was intelligent. Red XIII mentions acting feral around Aeris to throw Hojo off guard so that he could maul him when the glass slid away.
>>
>>321542028
You may be right. Although it's still weird that Hojo managed to get hold of Red XIII without realising he was sentient. It's the sort of thing he should've picked up on or researched at least, it probably wouldn't have been that hard to get ahold of Bugenhagen's research with all of Shinra's resources available. I mean fuck, Heideggar and Scarlet apparently had no problem comissioning the Junon Cannon even though the damn thing had no apparent purpose before the Weapons awoke, President Shinra wouldn't have batted an eyelid at an excursion to Cosmo Canyon.
>>
WHY IS HER HAND THE SAME SIZE AS HER HEAD GODAAMN
>>
>>321542931
She has big hands.
What do you think that means?
>>
>>321540309
Hojo did nothing wrong.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.