[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
How is it?
>>
>>321537153
I'm in the first chaper so far game is good combat is addictive, graphics are sub-par and looks stiff on PS3 so I recommend you get the Vita version.

>tfw bought the PS3 version
>>
>>321537153
I'm having a good time with it. As >>321537956 said the graphics are pretty shit but the combat is excellent. Localization is a bit weird, everyone is constantly laughing.
>>
>>321537956
I'm glad I switched to Vita when the CE got released on Amazon.
>>
>>321537153
I expected weaboo shit and got a pretty good game.
>>
>>321538852
I won't make the same mistake with future multiplat Falcom games.
>>
File: nothin personell.png (422 KB, 392x500) Image search: [Google]
nothin personell.png
422 KB, 392x500
>>321537153
>>
>>321537956
This is wrong. I own both the PS3 and PSV version. I've played and tested them both and the PS3 looks much better than the PSVita version.

I will say that the PS3 and Vita version dont 'look noticeably different if you're playing the PSV on an actual Vita and not the PlaystationTV. If you are playing it on a PlaystationTV they are miles apart in differences.
>>
So are there any useless characters in this one?
>>
I was gonna get it on Vita, but went with PS3 instead. I love my Vita, but the better graphics and what I've heard was better framerates is my main reason. Probably will get the Vita version later on for collecting purposes though.
>>
I bought the Vita but my neighbor owns the PS3 copy and it plays much more smooth. :( I wish I could trade in my copy.
>>
P. Gud
>>
>>321537153
Can I play this before finishing TiTS? Will I miss out on any easter eggs or references to other events?
>>
>>321540039
so playstation 3's version is more smooth? damn I thought it was just the game. i got the vita version too
>>
>>321537153
pretty shit
>>
I'm on chapter 2 now.
Maybe it's because I like to fuck around a lot, but I've already clocked ten hours despite that. It's a pretty fun game so far, didn't really expect it when all you had in threads prior to release were doomsaying moonspeakers.
>>
Angelica is my husbando
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.