[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ALL I REALLY WANT IS TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME, NOT WAIT FOR THE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1450215233754s.jpg (1 MB, 1943x1500) Image search: [Google]
1450215233754s.jpg
1 MB, 1943x1500
ALL I REALLY WANT IS TO PLAY THE FUCKING GAME, NOT WAIT FOR THE MANDATORY LOGGING IN MENU EACH TIME I GO INTO THE COMM DEVICE TO PLACE A WAYPOINT, FOR FUCK SAKE SQUARE ENIX.
>>
Get a vehicle and drige it
>>
>NOT WAIT FOR THE MANDATORY LOGGING IN MENU EACH TIME I GO INTO THE COMM DEVICE TO PLACE A WAYPOINT

did you pirate it
>>
You can block it via firewall
>>
>>321537160
No, its on the ps4. I keep getting the "disconnected from server" message all the time, and it makes the game unplayable since it pauses the game when disconnecting/reconnecting during gameplay and when you go into the comm device it tries to reconnect as well. I just want to disable it and enjoy the game.
>>
lol I seriously hope you guys are trolling.
There's no reason to play this shit until the multiplayer mod comes out.
>>
>>321536885
Is this a thinly veiled who wins thread?
>>
>>321537316
turn off your wifi on the console you fucking pleb. you probably don't know how shit works anyway since you have a shitbox
>>
>>321537425
It might as well be now, this shit is unacceptable.
>>
>>321537492
>Being THAT guy, ever.
>>
File: 2015-12-16 17.56.28.jpg (284 KB, 582x497) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-16 17.56.28.jpg
284 KB, 582x497
>>321537548
Oh yea! Bring on them HaaH WaaWs
>>
>>321536885
lel, you can turn it off easily

Unless you're playing on a console that is
>>
>wahh the world is empty why doesn't the game tell me how to have fun

I don't get why people like this get the game in the first place. The world is fine, the only problem I have with it is that sometimes it's boring to travel from one island to another when there's nothing but sea. In JC2 you could always stop blowing stuff up in some village or jump from ramps. But that problem gets solved after couple missions when you get the fast travel.
>>
My only real fault with it is how short the campaign is compared to JC2.
Well the car controls are still pretty ass too, and car surfing feels a lot less useful, maybe because of how aggressive AI is now and how slow most of the vehicles are. You hop onto an army car roof and they stop and get out most of the time instead of continuing to drive.
>>
File: 4.jpg (1 MB, 2004x1414) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
1 MB, 2004x1414
>>
>>321537160
There's no crack yet unfortunately
>>
/R/ing the sonic tennis one
>>
>>321539990
>nicestguyyoullevermeet.jpg
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.