[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do i git gud as the hunter in Dying Light? Humans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
How the fuck do i git gud as the hunter in Dying Light?
Humans has a fucking wall hack built into them.
UV Light regenerates too fast and drains energy way too fast even from afar.
>>
>>321536347
at low level you need to fly around and pounce them from their blind spots, later on use your spits and uv block
>>
>>321538185
You say that like it sounds easy, but you can't even stalk them since they always know where you are.
>>
>>321536347
Why anyone is even playing this shit game? Weapon durability alone is fucking retarted system, but the fact you need to smack one zombie 10 times to kill it is beyond retard.
>>
>>321540283
go play huniepop you autistic weeb
>>
>>321540380
Next time when you are trolling. Post game that isn't actually better then one you defend. Otherwise it's not even insult.
>>
>>321540283
>but the fact you need to smack one zombie 10 times to kill it is beyond retard.

Then hit it in the head or actually play far enough into the game where you level up (it's this crazy new feature in games where you get stronger as you play), and stop being so retard.
>>
>new to the game
>quick join
>1v1
>game starts
>enemy human immediately faces towards you from yards away through buildings

I would've understand if the howl gave of your location for a few seconds but goddamn, apparently in this game, being a runner involves having a sixth sense for night hunters.
>>
You don't play this game for the pvp, it's dogshit anyway
>>
>>321538789
Stalkin ain't easy, you need to use tendril wisely to pounce a bitch while it is hitting the nest. Playing 1v1 is pretty much a must for a begginer hunter.
>>
>>321542153
>pounce while it is hitting the nest

It's plausible if there's a camera lock during an attack animation but anyone who isn't a retarded 10 year old can easily switch to another target and press a button.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.