[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Fallout 4 worth paying the full $60 for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: 1451113393786.jpg (44 KB, 474x429) Image search: [Google]
1451113393786.jpg
44 KB, 474x429
Is Fallout 4 worth paying the full $60 for?
>>
Absolutely worth 60 bucks
>>
>>321532574
Pirate it and find out for yourself
>>
>>321532696
How many hours do you think I can put into it?
>>
>>321532574
No
>>
File: 1447720455781.png (84 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1447720455781.png
84 KB, 500x461
I'd rather watch Gumball
>>
File: absolute_madmen.jpg (141 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
absolute_madmen.jpg
141 KB, 960x717
>>321532574
>not torrenting beth games
>>
OP, I loved FO3, I felt meh about FO:NV. I put 80 hours into FO4. I regret every second of it. I kept playing it, telling myself it HAS to get good eventually. It fucking sucks. It really does. I can't even explain why it's so bad, but it's in my top 5 most disappointing releases ever.
>>
>>321532934
Should I wait for a sale or something? What do you think it's worth?
>>
>>321533049
But I wasn't a super big fan of fo3, mostly because the game play was kind of boring. It seemed this time around they mated the gunplay much better, from was I've seen.
>>
>>321533090
Honestly, 100% no faggotry, it's worth $20. I'd go to $40 if it included the season pass.
>>
>>321533090
20 bucks
>>
wait for it to go down to $20
>>
>>321533241
What makes it so bad?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1920x1080
You say this as if you didn't already own the game. As if you didn't preorder it.

You did preorder Fallout 4, didn't you? Didn't you enjoy this Game of the Year*?
>>
>>321533210
If literally all you care about is gun play, FO is not for you.

Things FO4 does right:
Combat (except they nerfed VATS)
Companions don't die anymore, they're actually useful
You can get a ton of settlements

Things it does wrong:
God awful story
Character development is garbage
Random barriers to building/modding items, like you need charisma to build certain gun mods lol
There are no more skills, just perks
Only one true city, and it feels bland and depressing, and it's very small
You can hardly interact with NPCs anymore, extremely limited choices, and now you only get 4 choices instead of 10+ that lead to other conversational choices

I could go on and on, it's really shit. Again if you think this is worth your time then you need to fucking LOVE just shooting things for fun. BTW it's gonna be hard to do that because ammo is scarce as fuck w/o the ammo scrounging perk.
>>
>>321533535
*nominee
>>
I got 50 hours out of it I say yes. It's a 7/10
>>
If you like bethesda games you'll like this one too. if you have taste, however,
>>
>>321532574

>giving money to betathesda the company that makes barebones games as full products and then expects people to finish them

I don't even care that a meme game like tumblrtale beat them at least they put in some effort instead of copy pasting 90% of oblivion for like the 3rd time.
>>
It's worth a pirate
>>
>>321532574
I got it for $60 with 2 bottles of the nuka cola quantum, I think it was worth it
>>
>>321532574
If you're a PC gamer, wait for it to go down to $20, or $30 if you're console.

It's fun, but not worth $60.
>>
>>321532574
No.

Wait for it to drop to at least $20.

You see Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas? Both equally great for different reasons. Yeah, they're on sale, with the DLCs, for $6.79 each. Mods included, you get a just as good experience with Fallout 3 & New Vegas.
>>
I want to fuck Nicole so fucking much
>>
Went to the online store to buy new tomb raider. Websute laggy as fuck and randomly signed me into someone elses account. Saw their delivery address too scared to see what other personal inoformation of theirs showed. Cant go to the in-store cause employees retarded and try to sell me useless waranties. Cant buy tomb raider cause website about to crash. What store is it /v/?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.