[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHO IS THE FIREMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: ManOnFire.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ManOnFire.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
WHO IS THE FIREMAN
>>
>>321531007
Its angry Volgin.
>>
File: 1450568504535.jpg (162 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
1450568504535.jpg
162 KB, 2048x1152
STEP UP IF YOU WANNA GET BURN
>>
>>321531007
I want to go back
>>
>>321531007
A returning character that could have been awesome again but then wasnt
>>
>>321531007
hot hotman
>>
>>321531007
>Oh looks like volgin, but it would be cheap to have him comeba-
>It's actually Volgin.
>Because lol demons.
>>
>fire bosa
>IT'S GETTING A BIT HOT IN HERE!
>>
>>321531007
FUCK YOU FIREMAN
>>
>>321531007
A hothead
>>
>>321531007
HE'S A BIG GUY
>>
>this looks a lot like volgin, but this couldnt be volgin, how could he come back to life?
>he came back from hell to get revenge

this is probably the most retarded thing in MGS ever
>>
>>321531007
That's Denzel, nigga

Denzizzle Washintizzle, haha
>>
>>321531007
He would have been better as a byproduct of the hypnosis. It would have worked since ocelot was also under hypnosis, so it could have happened on missions where ocelot was your only support, due to miller getting kidnapped before the game starts, and at later points where he has to go to diplomacy meetings or some shit.
>>
>>321532445
Yes. More retarded than the vampire.

Retard.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 418x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 418x250
>>321532445
Solid Snake, did I ever tell you about the time a soviet colonel who had electrical power I killed actually came back from hell because he had such a lust for revenge against me, but it wasn't actually me it was a guy we gave plastic surgery and hypnotized to think he was me. It wasn't even nanomachines, he actually came back from hell with new powers and died again, he was a good friend
>>
>>321533023
he was in a coma, it says so in the timeline, he didn't die
>>
>We didn't get to fight Skull Face although Venom shooting him like a bitch made me cum buckets
>We didn't get to really fight Psycho Mantis
>There was no buildup or anything leading to the TWEEST
I loved the game but it made me so sad
>>
>>321532990
I'd say it's legitimately more retarded than the vampire, yeah.
>>
>>321534764
For all intents and purposes, disregarding the media fluff, it's not over yet.
Pay attention to the debriefing video.
>>
>>321536336
Care to elaborate?
>>
File: debriefing.png (1 MB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
debriefing.png
1 MB, 1280x1440
>>321537258
Posted this on >>>/vg/126532029
Kojima used his line "only possible in videogames" regarding being able to revisit Camp Omega. As we all know, we didn't visit shit.
That was last november, so it's safe to assume those easily scriptable in 5 minutes missions didn't make it in the already developed map, right?
Then he drops that line in the debriefing video uploaded on launch day as well.
The general assumption is the only "thing you can only do in video games" would be something where the player has his own input on this. Nuclear disarmament would be a tight fit.
Getting back on topic, the picture in my post is what he said before the one on /vg/. The "missing link" ending is tied directly to "something that can only be done in videogames", making the ending seen in Episode 46 nothing but "smoke and mirrors".
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 425x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 425x640
>>321532392
For you
>>
>>321537258
>>321538750
I don't care what "fight" he got into with Konami, they could've always cut this part in the debriefing video, decided whether the special edition blu-ray included the "phantom" Episode 51(which could've likely been feasible to finish, they were in crunch time at the end of development in December 2014, also mentioned in the debriefing), or chosen to not include music tracks in their new OST that you never heard in the game to begin with.

We're all taking the bait so hard it's depressing, but it's not like disarmament is an easy feat with hackers, patriots, and blockades.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.