[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is pic related good? love south park but I don't know about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: south-park-the-stick-of-truth.jpg (107 KB, 1035x684) Image search: [Google]
south-park-the-stick-of-truth.jpg
107 KB, 1035x684
Is pic related good? love south park but I don't know about the game itself.

It's either this or fallout NV/3
>>
>>321523876
It's much better than any FO trash.
>>
>>321523876
Yes, it's basically a full season of episodes with decent gameplay
>>
>>321523876
The game is gold.
>>
>>321523876
if you love south park you'll love the game a lot
it might as well just be another south park movie
>>
yes

still get FNV though
>>
>>321523876
I don't like rpgs, especially turn based,but even so I enjoyed the game.
>>
>>321523876
Great but short. Def, a Goty contender falls short due to being able to beat all content in 8 hrs
>>
If you love South Park the game is 10/10. The characters and dialog make up for the repetitive combat, the combat system is good enough to not be in the way of everything else while also not being too easy.
>>321524164
Hopefully the sequel has alot more content due to not having a shitty development where they swap publishers and delay the game like 4 times.
>>
>>321523876
i should pick it up again and try to beat Al Gore
>>
it is OK, felt like a south park episode.

i think FNV is better
>>
If you like South Park, the game is basically a fun fanwank where you play through legit plots. I was laughing at the video game parody shit in the elementary school.

If not, then NV
>>
>>321524326
>>321524357
>>321524124
>>321524124
OP here, I'm kind short on money, so is FO:NV still worth getting without the DLC?
>>
>>321524728
just pirate it, whatever.
>>
Get South Park if you enjoy the show its a blast, it has the classic absurd South Park plots and laughs. 8/10 game.
>>
>>321524728
Fallout will give you more bang for your buck
South Park is a more enjoyable experience though
>>
>>321523876
Definitely better than any recent RPG. It's too short though.
>>
It's good unless you don't like south park, fallout is just bad no matter what
>>
The South Park game is AWESOME if you like the show, it has really funny writing and voice over dialogue that is as well-timed and acted as the show itself.

Its RPG mechanics are basically Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga Lite, and don't expect much from them. The battles are still fun because of how creative the enemies and abilities get. But the RPG mechanics are so light I actually hit max level several hours and many sidequests before beating the game. That was lame.

New Vegas is pretty good too, there's some really interesting characters at the center of it and you'll certainly get a LOT more playtime out of it. South Park is super short, you might be able to beat it in less than 10 hours. All the optional content is worth it though, and every second of it is REALLY fun.
>>
It's great.

Feels like just another south park episode/movie, it's really easy though
>>
Pretty much its only flaws are its too short and too easy. Wish it didn't go through hell getting made with THQ going bankrupt because it would have been an awesome Paper Mario successor if it had been as complete as it originally supposed to be.
>>
>>321524728
>without the DLC
Get South Park senpai
But definitely get NV with all its expansions someday to pay it at once
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.