[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I just tried FO4 for the first time today. You were right,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 81-0-1447157316.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
81-0-1447157316.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
So, I just tried FO4 for the first time today.
You were right, /v/. It is a shitty Fallout game. Ir is an embarrassment to the series and is a complete travesty. I'm so sorry.
>>
>>321523069
>bethesda makes shit game
it took you this long to realize that?
>>
Fuck this game is repetitive as FUCK
Got another mission for ya hur dur go do the same shit 50 times
>>
File: r4.jpg (17 KB, 255x130) Image search: [Google]
r4.jpg
17 KB, 255x130
Its okay
>>
>>321524651
It is not okay.
It brings shame to the Fallout franchise.
>>
>>321524740
Video games aren't samurai, Anon
>>
I mean... Its Fallout 3 but with more things to do and new story. If anyone expected anything else then... Well do not belive his lies.
>>
>>321523631
Even fallout 3 was better than this.

At least fo3 was somewhat immersive.
>>
I like base building but holy fuck the game is just so boring
>>
>>321525386
And it was better gameplay wise. Hell, FO3's story seems to be mre interesting as well.
It's like they rushed this game that they just removed shit so they can release it by this year, AND attract the casuals.
>>
File: tumblr_nntaiiw3xt1titub2o1_500.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nntaiiw3xt1titub2o1_500.png
93 KB, 500x422
>>321525509
Gameplay isn't that big of a deal in a Fallout game as long as you feel a part of the world. This just failed horrible at making you feel that way.

>leave the vault
>go down into town
>have to hang out and talk to robot for how long
>go to the second town
>fight a mini boss fight in a mech power armor
>people send you to next town
>absolutely nothing happens along the way

I mean, I always liked New Vegas more than 3 but even 3 managed to make you feel immersed into the game. This feels like Call of Duty mixed with Fallout 3.
>>
>>321525836
there is NOTHING TO DO in Fo4
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.