[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rosalina will never be in a mainline Mario game again and just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450100456864.gif (4 MB, 329x500) Image search: [Google]
1450100456864.gif
4 MB, 329x500
Rosalina will never be in a mainline Mario game again and just be in spin-offs for the rest of her days just like Daisy.
>>
I don't mind
>>
Good, Peach with her hair combed to one side was a mistake of a character.
>>
Considering she's been in the last few mainline Mario games, I wouldn't be so sure.
>>
File: zlCfzSwAdbszBbhB9s.jpg (325 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
zlCfzSwAdbszBbhB9s.jpg
325 KB, 800x450
She's going to hang out with another space mom and compare child raising tips.
>>
>>321520473
>mole Samus
DELETE THIS
>>
>>321522785
>not liking moles
Peasant.
>>
>>321519975
We don't really know anything at all about where Mario's going. If the multiplayer aspect sticks, then she'll be around most likely. If not, then she might not be... but then who the hell knows? Maybe the next game will have a bunch of the recurring cast show up. We really don't know what concept they're working with.
>>
>>321522785
She's had a mole since Super Metroid you thundering retard
>>
>>321519975
>Jen Taylor and Mercedes Rose will never voice Peach and Rosalina again
>Deanna Mustard's Daisy voice gets shittier every game
>they all act exactly the same now
What's the point
>>
>>321524429

>liking literal cancer
>>
>>321519975
>Rosalina will never be in a mainline Mario game again and just be in spin-offs for the rest of her days just like Daisy.
This is supposed to be a bad thing?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.