[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
it's $40 on PSN is it worth it? is the game fixed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: thps5.jpg (101 KB, 858x960) Image search: [Google]
thps5.jpg
101 KB, 858x960
it's $40 on PSN

is it worth it? is the game fixed?
>>
Fuck no
>>
Fuck no
>>
Fuck no
>>
Fuck no
>>
File: 1419056285971.jpg (5 KB, 239x250) Image search: [Google]
1419056285971.jpg
5 KB, 239x250
>>321519479
>>321520869
>>321520931
>>321520981
This OP

Just don't it's garbage. This is not shitposting.

Just look at any review on youtube. Just please DON'T SUPPORT THIS GARBAGE.
>>
Fuck no
>>
>>321519456
>skateboard game
>worth it
>ever
>actual skateboard is cheaper than the game
>>
F*ck no
>>
>>321519456
Just get thugpro for free
It's great, all of the thps3 levels got added recently.

>>321521556
thps is not even remotely to being realistic in anyway. is like saying that some one that plays rocket league should drive a real car.
>>
>>321519456
Fuck no
In all seriousness, it's absolute fucking shit. Do NOT purchase it over 5 dollars. Ever.
>>
I haven't played it, but just remember that this game was released like one day before Activision's Tony Hawk contract thing ended. It was do or die.
>>
>>321521765
>Do NOT purchase it. Ever.
ftfy
>>
>>321521664
You're totally right my mistake. I mean I just got back from playing football with my car that can jump in the air on command.
>>
Posting in this thread again cause another anon reminded me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkBb2DHbU8M

Play this
>>
>>321521885
I loved that they were rushing the game so hard that when it went gold the only thing on the disc was the training level and you had to download the entire rest of the game because none of the other levels were ready at that point.
>>
Fuck no

I've been a Tony Hawks fan since I was a wee kid and even I was disappointed. My only goal was that this be a good tony hawk game and they fucked it up massively. Its using the Unreal Engine for its skating so you're trying to do old style physics tricks and shit only for the unreal to be unreal and bail you. I've had countless times where I've done a flip near a object, something the original game would let me away with only for the game to launch my perfectly still ragdoll into the sky.

They added a ground slam thing where instead of holding triangle to ensure you grind on a rail you're aiming at, your skater will violently slam themselves towards the ground and fuck your combo up. You can't fuck a grind up as you'll just hop off the rail. Unless you set yourself to offline you're always online, the loading between retries of goals takes FAR too long, it should be instant retry instead of making the player wait like 5 seconds before you restart. The levels are all bland and I can barely remember them

Never senpai desu senpai
>>
There's nothing more heartwarming than seeing /v/ unanimously hating a video game.
>>
Its $15 on gamefly and worth it. Game has been patched although its pretty casual compared to the older games.

Theres no special tricks, just a meter that instantly performs specials until it runs out. No actual campaign, limited levels, tricks removed from THAW such as sticker slaps and getting off the board. Despite all this, the online is fun so ill probably plat it
>>
File: 1428922104012.png (407 KB, 609x610) Image search: [Google]
1428922104012.png
407 KB, 609x610
>>321521664
>all THPS3, THPS4 and THUG levels
Holy shit. Already downloading.
>>
>>321521664
I can't believe I've never heard of this.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.