[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh so seeing as The Witcher 3 is worse than Big Rigs over the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: cyberpunk.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cyberpunk.jpg
323 KB, 1920x1080
Oh so seeing as The Witcher 3 is worse than Big Rigs over the road racing according to you intellectuals Cyberpunk 2077 is going to be a complete flop and disaster right?
>>
yeah cdpr died with w2
>>
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>321518673
god damn you are mad, huh
>>
File: Winner.jpg (102 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Winner.jpg
102 KB, 800x600
>>321518673
Yes.
>>
>>321518673
The problem with TW3 was the gameplay.
It was shallow and repetitive.

If they can make the gameplay not suck Cyberpunk will most likely be a very good game.
>>
>>321519095
do enemies take a million hits to do down? thats what i remember about TW2, was swatting endlessly at forest bugs because the weapons were so weak
>>
>>321519235
Enemies can die incredibly quickly in TW3. If you go for a crit build you can basically just buttonmash your way through everything.
>>
Is it Open World? If so, yes.
>>
>>321519095
I really doubt CDPR can make a game with a good gameplay.
Or, hell, even with a good stat/build system. W3 has less build customization than fucking ARPGs.
>>
>>321518673
Cancelled games can't be disasters.
>>
>>321519095
>>321519916
these guys here
cdpr are really damn good at building a world but mang the combat/character development is shallow and run of the mill AAA shit.
Also the quest design for most of the sidequest in W3 was also shit tier + The dialog system.

I will stop diging now.
>>
Here's a rule of thumb.

If the general public likes it, /v/ will not.
>>
My problem with witcher3 was that it was worse than its predecessors. Working with a new IP I could see accepting shit changes because its not the same game. That said, if they just make witcher3 with guns then fuck them.
>>
Only a hub system like Human Revolution can save modern western RPG
>>
>>321524141
W3 is miles ahead of W2. Although i liked W1 way more.
>>
>>321524141
No it wasn't. It was just more popular so your sperg mentality makes you think it's worse
>>
>>321518673

If Cyberpunk 2077 is a literal reskin of TW3 with a pretty as fuck Cyberpunk world, a million sidequests and I'm playing an overaugmented slutty witty protag and kill people with my elemental-augments and two cyberswords, one for humans and one for augmented humans, then I'll be perfectly happy with it and buy after pirating like TW3.
>>
>>321524365
this.

open-worlditis has destroyed so many games

people want to move around, but not through boring filler space. hubs allow for enough freedom and can still be actually designed for something
>>
>>321524542

160hours in TW3 feels like gigantic hubs where I can go back and forth

Not "open world".
>>
Why is /v/ so obsessed with W3 that it has to shitpost about it day in and out?
is this some kind of inferiority complex?
>>
>>321524647

You mean why does /v/ have to talk about video games?

While there are quite literally several lgbt and feels threads on the frontpage?
>>
>>321518673
Personally i really hope it flops in order to not bring cyberpunk to the casuals. Imagine tumblr and deviantart making shit fan teories of cyberpunk and the near future. I'll comit suicide once i see a spaghetti art inspired by cyberpunk
>>
>>321524647
It won too many GOTY awards for /v/'s liking and because its gameplay wasn't incredible or mindblowingly great it's shit.
>>
>>321520018
It's not cancelled. They even just stated like a month ago we'll have new information soon. Don't spout about things you don't know.
>>
>>321524945
no that's not what I mean.
read my post again.
>>
>>321524365
>CDPR wants to make the first and only open world cyberpunk game
>"please rehash human revolution!!!!"

You're fucking pathetic dude
>>
>>321518673
MAD
AS
FUCK
>>
File: 1332687840903.jpg (279 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1332687840903.jpg
279 KB, 1024x768
>>321518673
Disregard the colossal faggot that is known as OP.

Post your builds.

>2077
>not bringing law and order to the streets of Night City
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.