[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>half way through persona 5 >potter and company struggling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Persona4Dancing.jpg (783 KB, 1920x1012) Image search: [Google]
Persona4Dancing.jpg
783 KB, 1920x1012
>half way through persona 5
>potter and company struggling
>suddenly
>NARUKAMI DANCES INTO FRAME
>IT'S THE INVESTIGATION TEAM
>"yo potter you gotta diversify those bonds"
>Persona 5 shatters and is replaced by "Persona 4-2"
>play as Narukami for rest of the game stopping the thieves
what does /v/ think? I think sales of Persona 5 will flop without fan favourites like the investigation team so hopefully this is the plan
>>
you are shit.
>>
After the ending of dancing all night where they say that the IT have plenty of adventures waiting for them it wouldn't surprise me at all. Perhaps they feel inspired by Kojima and his epic ruse, all the marketing shows potter-kun but you only play him through april, then you switch to Yu.
>>
>>321515429
>weeb pedo shit
Who cares?
>>
>>321515851
would be hilarious desu
>>
>>321515894
i love buzzwords anon please keep posting
>>
>>321515429
Is he atlus' lightning?
>>
>>321515429
Jesus fuck, no.
>>
File: AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (12 KB, 200x179) Image search: [Google]
AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
12 KB, 200x179
>>321515429
>that pic related

muh sides
>>
>>321516324
why not? Yu and the Investigaiton team are familiar fan favourites who could push Persona to the mainstream

Potter-kun just doesn't have the right look to carry the franchise.
>>
Chances of P4 Protag being the extra boss?
Is there any way it could be done that you'd approve of?
>>
>half way through persona 5
>potter and company struggling
>suddenly
>NANAKO DANCES INTO FRAME
>IT'S THE INVESTIGATION TEAM
>Persona 5 shatters and is replaced by "Persona 4-2"
>play as Nanako for rest of the game dancing to the Junes Jingle

FTFY
>>
File: 1448536060264.jpg (57 KB, 526x573) Image search: [Google]
1448536060264.jpg
57 KB, 526x573
>>321516569
>Extra boss not being Velvet Loli twins
>Denying me their sinister giggling while they throw up makara/tetrakarn and Mind Charge Megidolaon all day
>>
>>321515429
>daily reminder this is how atlus actually thinks
>they literally released a dancing game with Yu and Rise at the forefront with new sprites and the other characters in the background to tell everyone "these are the faces of the franchise"
>>
>>321515429
Persona 4 is boring and childish compared to persona 3. I have no clue why anyone likes it more. 4's characters are incredibly flat and somehow it's dungeons are worse than tartarus.
>>
File: smug.jpg (105 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
105 KB, 800x800
>>321516861
>compared to persona 3
>>
>>321515851
>Kojima and his epic ruse

What ruse? I guess something with MGS and this 'kept you waiting' line, huh? Can someone brief me what it was about?
>>
>>321517407
every trailer for MGS 2 and all the info said you would play as snake

when the games came out you played as Raiden

Even in the trailers he had the snake model in raiden areas
>>
>>321517508

Motherfucker.
>>
>>321517207
>I like posting memes
Why should your opinion matter?
>>
>>321518093
persona 4 just doesn't take itself as seriously as persona 3

they're both pretty childish

at least p4 characters don't all have dead parent syndrome
>>
What an awful idea, kill yourself OP
>>
>>321516861
>2 people die within the first hour of the game
>this is somehow childish
It doesn't take 60 hours for P4 to get a main plot, unlike P3. Chie and Yosuke do more and develop more as characters in the first couple of hours than Yukari and Junpei do in the first 40 hours of P3. P3fags all suffer from a serious case of nostalgia syndrome. The gameplay sucks in P3 aswell, P4 improved on almost everything. No shitty Tartarus also makes P4 instantly the better game, no contest.
>>
Screencapped for future cringe threads, thanks OP.
>>
>>321519834
this is a great thread though
>>
>>321517207
This really, P4 is a carbon copy of P3
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.