[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone on /v/ stolen a video game before? I don't mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (512 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
file.png
512 KB, 620x372
Has anyone on /v/ stolen a video game before?

I don't mean that pirating shit, I mean like actually taken a game from a store shelf and left without paying.
>>
No I'm not a degenerate nigger obsessed cuck
>>
>>321514314
there's no discs in the cases.
Why would I steal empty cases, is that even a crime?
>>
>>321514314
pirating is not stealing fyi
>>
when I was younger I managed to rack about 3 ps2 games at once (remember one of which being re4)

the beeper things went off but when I stepped through again they luckily didn't
>>
>>321514314
Why steal a physical copy when i can pirate? How retarded one should be to do that?
>>
Wouldn't even know how.
>>
>>321514667

good luck pirating bloodborne
>>
When I was 16 I worked at Software Etc for Xmas. When they said they weren't gonna hire me full-time I went in on my last day and walked into the back room and put 50 gutted games into a box that I "threw into the trash out back" and dropped them off in my friend's car.

I'm the reason Gamestop employees are searched when they dump trash
>>
>>321514784
Oh I can live with that. I have a backlog of hundreds of games.
>>
I swiped Diablo 2 off the shelf at an electronics boutique in 2001 I believe. This is before the discs were in drawers for PC games.
>>
File: PROMOTIONS, HAHAHA.png (90 KB, 501x501) Image search: [Google]
PROMOTIONS, HAHAHA.png
90 KB, 501x501
Yes, I unpacked the game, put the disc in my jacket, turn 360 degrees and walk away. Simple as that
Only did it for games with age restriction, as soon as I became 18 I stopped that shit
>>
I cut school and went to GAMESTOP to go check out games back in 07. I open Rayman 3 case to check out the manual and the disk was still in there. I was too much of a pussy to take it so I told my younger friend to take it and I'll give him a dollar. The game sucked ass.
>>
>>321514853
Stealing from the store you work at doesn't count.
Man my MANAGER was in on with our scheme from stealing from the store. The Head Office would often send us surplus stock, so we always had extra games not on the system.
Also when stock take comes around and head office wants you to trash old stock, unless the regional manager was there, we would all just take it for ourselves.
>>
>>321514314
Me and my brother some years ago stole need for speed shift, and three other games on black Friday in a Walmart. It was easy because the security was too busy dealing with roudy niggers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.