[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /v/, what was your favourite games of the year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Now that the year is coming to a close, what games did you think were the best? Mine are SOMA, Grow Home and Witcher 3.
Relevent video: https://youtu.be/D-2QJStDH1c
>>
Splatoon
>>
Bloodborne, Undertale and MH4U, if I were to have a top 3.

MGSV would probably be top 5 despite it being disappointing as all hell. I can't get enough of that gameplay.
>>
>>321512804
Was it that good? What other Wii U games are out there that are worth picking up?
>>
File: 1451104950930.webm (2 MB, 1240x698) Image search: [Google]
1451104950930.webm
2 MB, 1240x698
this year sucked. I guess Rocket League was pretty cool.
>>
Undertale.
>>
>>321512857

Splatoon, Xenoblade X and Fast Racing Neo are my personal favourites from this year, but all in all Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, MK8, W101, Bayonetta 2 and SM3DW (especially if you have some people to multiplayer with) are all great.
>>
>>321512821
Undertale was pretty cool but I have yet to complete it, MGS V was good but the story sucked.>>321512890
Is it easy to get into?
>>
witcher 3.
>>
>>321512927
Thanks for the suggestions. I might pick a Wii U up after the new years or something since Xbox One and PC are getting kinda meh for me now.
>>
>>321512951
Nothing else?
>>
Did LISA come out this year? If so, that. If not, GTA V came out 2015 on PC, so for me it counts.
>>
>>321513872
What game is LISA? And I apready bought GTA V three times now, I think I have had my fill of it.
>>
Cities Skylines.
>>
>>321513960
>What game is LISA?
I think it was originally called "LISA: The Painful RPG"
>>
>>321512615
Bloodborne, no question.
I'm still trying to get over MGSV. It hurts, /v/.
>>
>>321514050
I tried getting into that but I believe I am too stupid to manage a city.
>>
>>321514171
MGS V was the biggest heart break this year, the story was so bad. I don't count it as a MGS game.>>321514171
>>
>>321514213
Takes some time. Took me almost 200 hours to get a fully working city.
>>
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Rocket League
Undertale

>>321512939
>>321514285
l2reply and get the fuck out faggot
>>
witcher 3
bloodborne
>>
>30 views

stop viraling your fucking videos here
>>
>>321514391
That seems like too much effort....
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.