[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>over 10,000 games on steam winter sale >extra spending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dudegames.png (36 KB, 872x625) Image search: [Google]
dudegames.png
36 KB, 872x625
>over 10,000 games on steam winter sale
>extra spending cash
>not a single game I want to buy

Maybe I should just quit vidya
>>
To be fair, literally 3/4 of those 10,000 games on special are Indie garbage and with no way of excluding that tag when you search its a nightmare trying to find good games on Steam.
>>
>>321511770
yeah, steam really needs some kind of approval system to take care of the indie landfill
>>
Should I buy Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition or the original one?
>>
>>321511817
torrent gog version of ee, don't let your money go to ea
>>
>most games i'm interested in buying are betwen 1-5€
>dont buy any since i have too much shit to play anyway
>>
>>321511893
Oh shit I didn't know EA publish it. Thanks f a m
>>
Play multiplayer games.
>>
>>321511770
you... do realize that's the whole reason the current sale gimmick is to make you use the discovery queue, right?
>>
>>321512374
You haven't been able to make the Steam search function ignore certain tags since forever, what are you on about.
>>
>>321511695
Stop binging on game purchases. You don't need most of these games in your life. Play only what you really want to play. Nobody cares about your gamer cred.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.