[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get this on sale just for online features?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: official-artwork-the-trio.jpg (1 MB, 2880x1800) Image search: [Google]
official-artwork-the-trio.jpg
1 MB, 2880x1800
Should I get this on sale just for online features?
>>
>>321510979
>pc
>online

Sure if you want to deal with nothing but hackers while also getting yourself banned because someone decided to shower money on you.
>>
>>321511295

Surely it can't be that bad, Rockstar doesn't have an anti-cheat system?
>>
>>321511502

Except it is and rockstar doesn't give a flying fuck about online in this game.

If you want to play gta 5 online without cheaters you better buy a ps4 or an xbone, because the 7th gen ones are also filled with cheaters.
>>
>>321511295
Except that's wrong you fucking retard. The few instances where I've been in a lobby with hackers never ended badly. They usually just shower everyone with millions of dollarydoos and you don't get banned because RS anticheat is literal ass.
>>
File: 1450699128373.jpg (70 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450699128373.jpg
70 KB, 1920x1080
>>321510979

If you don't have friends then you will be bullied a lot. Nobody plays missions so you are ranking up alone like a total loser. Nobody plays Heists unless it's Pakistani and you give them 25% cut. Every lobby has hacker blowing shit up and then you get banned for cause money is raining from the sky. You will spend more time watching loading screens than actually playing the game. Still fucking love the game.

>>321511749

Latest update included improved AC.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-online-updated-banning-system-behavior-detection-to-punish-dll-injectors.1425209/
>>
>>321510979
>just for online features

the game has a cash shop, that should tell you all you need to know.
>>
>>321511749
Oh so they just showered everyone with infinite money even against their will! It's okay now everybody! The online experience is safe and top notch!
>>
>>321511502
As someone who played like 1k hours of online, I can tell you that it definitely is that bad. Literally every freeroam lobby you join will have at least one hacker in it, and I'm using the word literally in the most literal of ways.
The part about being banned for someone dropping money on you is not true unless you actually ask for money. There's a message by R* on the subject somewhere.
>>
>>321510979
It's broken on PC, at least online.
Stay the fuck away.
>>
>>321510979
>You have been disconnected from the session: THE GAME

Stay the fuck away, for your own good.
>>
Thanks /v/, I'll spend my money on something else.
>>
>>321510979
I really dont get how people can still play the online
practically no content whatsoever except a fews heists
people just keep dicking around
reminds me of all those open world survival games, nothing to do in them but everyone keeps playing them
>>
>>321510979
fuck no

the only thing worth bothering with is heists if you have friends
>>
>>321510979
Online is 80% loading screens and 20% completing the same shitty missions over and over again
>>
File: 1414040780790.png (197 KB, 1052x736) Image search: [Google]
1414040780790.png
197 KB, 1052x736
I don't think you understand the pure frustration you'll have playing Online. The sheer number of idiots online is a goddamn nightmare, especially on Heists, the only legitimate way to get money.

>Prison Break - Station
>Pacific Standard - Vans
>Community Outreach
>Slow and Low
>Prison Break - Plane
>Armored Karumafags
>Humane Raid - Deliver EMP
>Armored Karumafags everywhere
>>
Can you play in friends only sessions though?

People online are just useless kids.
>>
bro, I'm playing right now. this game is crawling with hackers/modders. if you can deal with it, come join us. just be warned that if you take modded money or goods, you will be banned.
>>
>>321513903
karum is a much needed crutch. randoms are so fucking bad, I don't see how anyone could pass any heist without it.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 582x600
>tfw you put i literal 17 days into gtao in the first 2.5 months
>>
>>321510979
still pisses me off how only one of those guns is in the game

Trevor's doesn't count because the stock isn't included
>>
File: 1448584624489.jpg (83 KB, 527x669) Image search: [Google]
1448584624489.jpg
83 KB, 527x669
>>321510979
>Holding an M4 by the handguard instead of the magazine well
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.