[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR THEY ASKED SQUARE ENIX FOR A CHARACTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: geno.png (160 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
geno.png
160 KB, 633x758
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR THEY ASKED SQUARE ENIX FOR A CHARACTER AND IT WAS CLOUD

NO ONE WANTED HIM, WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T GENO GET IN?
>>
I've wanted him in since Melee but most people don't give a shit about SMRPG. We at least got him as a costume this time. Since squeenix and nintendo are working together now maybe we'll get more collab games? Look on the bright side.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WHY BROS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>321509191
What makes Geno so special?
>>
Because Final Fantasy 7 was most people's first rpg game.
>>
File: sadfrog.png (49 KB, 682x788) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.png
49 KB, 682x788
>>321508778
I DIDN'T EVEN GET A MII COSTUME

WHY THE FUCK DOES NO ONE CARE ABOUT ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 87kyeLrL.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
87kyeLrL.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>321508778
Never ask me for anything ever again.
>>
>>321509273
Nothing really, but he was a character that appeared in a Mario game and would have made more sense to have him over a character that has literally nothing to do with Nintendo. I like Cloud and I was glad that at least they made Geno into a costume.
>>
Nintendo agreed to put Cloud in Smash Bros. because the Final Fantasy 7 remake will be coming to the NX, that's the only reason.

Geno can't be used as a bargaining chip, just be happy you even got him as a mii costume.
>>
>>321508778
Be glad enough they acknowledged your existence by putting a costume instead of plain ignoring you.
>>
File: 1393633450853_zpse273390b.jpg (132 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1393633450853_zpse273390b.jpg
132 KB, 600x450
>>321509361
>mallow wojak

has falseflagging gone to far?
>>
Because Geno is shit and nobody with any semblance of taste cares about him
>>
>>321508778
>>321509361

Fuck off faggots these were never funny
>>
>>321509901
Does OP like dicks?
>>
Geno being a mii costume is great news. He finally got acknowledged, whereas before he had NOTHING but a cameo appearance in Mario and Luigi.

Does this mean Geno will be in Smash 5? Unlikely, but it's possible. More possible now than ever, ESPECIALLY if they do another fan vote and get more characters in that way.

As for the mii costume, it's baller as shit. It's literally Geno. He fires bombs out of his pellet arm. He can fire shit out of it, and the smashes work well. For all intents and purposes you are playing as Geno, probably moreso than if Sakurai would have fucked with him. Probably would have had him represent SMRPG and give him a bunch of stupid shit. If you like him a t all, throw a few cents at him and buy the costume. The hat and cape are cool as shit.
>>
File: 2809631-gex.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2809631-gex.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
Please, Square Enix.
>>
>>321508778
>Cloud
>NO ONE WANTED HIM

>WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T GENO GET IN?
NO ONE WANTED HIM
>>
WHERE
IS
GOKU
>>
>>321508778
>15 years ago

Fuck this faggot Cloud we have Oot and Link which is 10 times better ho needs Final Fantay lol SONYIGGERS

>today
OMG thank you based Sakurai he deserved to be in smash since FF VII was originally debeloped byt the N64

Literally, Nintencucks
>>
File: btfo.png (22 KB, 817x833) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
22 KB, 817x833
>>321508778
>>321509361
EVERY SINGLE DAY I SEE STUPID FAGGOTS LIKE THIS MAKING FUN OF ME FOR CARING ABOUT A RELEVANT, IMPORTANT PIECE OF NINTENDO HISTORY GETTING SHAFTED

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS FAIR??? ARE WE JUST NOT ALLOWED TO EXPRESS OUR FEELINGS ANYMORE?!?!?!
>>
>>321510661
what's funnier than the meme is when faggots like you get mad about it
>>
SMRPG was one of the first RPGs I played (to completion) and I absolutely loved every bit of it, but I will never understand the kind of autism that Geno inspires and I want nothing to do with you retards.

Fucking Mallow was more memorable.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.