[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe is available on steam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: obliviona.jpg (34 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
obliviona.jpg
34 KB, 460x215
Oblivion Game of the Year Edition Deluxe is available on steam for like $9

should I get it? I finished skyrim and I want something new to play.
>>
>>321508273

that's perfect
>>
>>321508273

No? It's horrible
>>
Don't get it, it is total shit
>>
File: 1434526007093.jpg (33 KB, 420x443) Image search: [Google]
1434526007093.jpg
33 KB, 420x443
>>321508273

I bought it for myself and my friend. The game is alright, but it's no diamond. Fuck tons better than Skyrim was though.
>>
juat play skyrim you turdlord
>>
I'd recommend it vanilla if you actually played Skyrim like it was shipped as it still has godlike quests

Modded Oblivion is a solid 9/10
>>
>>321508273

aged kinda bad to be honest
>>
If you're going to get it, then know that it has a modding base almost as big skyrim's, but with mods that are more in-depth due to how long it's been out. /tesg/ has a decent guide, but there are others that should cover more aspects. Even with mods like unnecessary violence or deadly reflex, the combat is still a bit sub-par, but the game is still pretty good.
>>
>>321508821
/tesg/ doesn't exist
>>
>>321508273
buy the regular version, torrent the dlc since you can apply it like a mod
>>
>>321508880
newfag
>>
File: 1447716706352.jpg (33 KB, 500x303) Image search: [Google]
1447716706352.jpg
33 KB, 500x303
Skyrim and Oblivion are fucking trash
>>
>>321508880
I wouldn't exactly say that it's a beacon of high quality discussion but the site is alright
>>
>>321508273
Mod it
It's pretty fun the quest mods for it are WAY better than skyrims imo
>>
>>321508273
atrocious writing, shitty leveling (and level scaling) system, boring and empty world, loading screens, uninspired enemies and the most anticlimatic battle with demons ever (oh, you need to rally a huge army! well, looks like it ends up being a single guard from each major city. that's apparently all we need to defend against a fucking demon invasion)

it wouldnt be worth it even for free
>>
>>321509037
this also applies to fo3, new vegas, and skyrim
>>
>>321509309
This, it was Bethesdas last breath before bankruptcy, their Final Fantasy.
Somehow they made big bucks on it though, probably because it came out after the LotR movies.
>>
>Steam
Did you miss all the news last night? Do not trust Valve.
>>
>>321509309
>level scaling

WHY IS THIS STILL A THING?

Why can't it be like the old days finding cool shit in weird places at low levels.

Shit they do it in fallout now and it kills exploring.
>east city downs interesting robot race track run by the trigger men
CLEAR OUT ALL ENEMIES

fucking not even an rpg anymore fuck bethesda.
>>
>>321509768
Beth can't into competent open world design
>>
>>321508273
>Played Skyrim before Oblivion

Then you'll find Oblivion boring as fuck son.
>>
>>321509309
>atrocious writing, shitty leveling (and level scaling) system, boring and empty world, loading screens, uninspired enemies and the most anticlimatic battle

If this is true for Oblivion, what does that say about Skyrim?
>>
>>321508273
Oblivion is shit anon, it's not worth even for 1$
I can get the game for free and still cn't be assed about playing it.
>>
>>321508273
Why do you like Skyrim? Interested in lore? Get Morrowind
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.