[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Ops 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: blops2.jpg (48 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
blops2.jpg
48 KB, 600x350
Is this game still popular on Xbox 360 or everyone switched to Blops 3?
I never had a chance to play it's multiplayer and i've noticed that there are people who still play MW2.
I'm not gonna buy it for PC because of low amount of players and because the base game is even more expensive on steam despite discounts.
>>
>>321505690
I imagine people still play it seeing as how it's in the Top 3 CoDs.

1. WAW
2. COD4
3. BO1/BO2

The multiplayer is fucking god tier levels of fun if you're good. The guns are balanced and the hit detection is good. The only place where it suffered was the default maps. Everyone constantly voting for Slums and Raid. You literally end up playing the same maps over and over if you don't have the map packs.
>>
>>321507285
that's 4 games you fucking retard how can anyone take your shit seriously
>>
around 10k online in the evening (EU), you can find a game in pretty much all playlists
>>
>>321507412
It's clearly tied for 3rd you retarded fucking mongoloid. Neck yourself shit stain nigger.
>>
>>321507545
you listed 4 on a top 3 list. You are a fucking retard who cant count. if you wanted 4 put 4 and tie the last 2
>>
>>321507285
>hit detection is good
That's a lie, bo3 has better hit detection
>>
>>321507285
>>321507493
I'm asking because i can't seem to get good ping on MW2 on xbox 360. It's always around 70+ or so.
I'd really like to get into this quickscoping stuff on console game and get good at it but terrible ping is the only thing that stops me.
>>
>>321507660
cod has shit hit detection in every game
>>
>>321507660
The hit detection on the third seems strange to me, I'll play multi and watch some kill cams and some of the time they're mostly shooting air with only 1 or 2 actual hits predominantly in the legs. I never played the second ones multiplayer so I'm not sure if it's better or worse
>>
>>321507703
You can force the game to only search for matches in your area and have a lower ping although it might take longer to find a match
>>
>>321507641
no faggot ass nigger, I do what I want so eat a dick.

>>321507660
I never said it was better than BO3's you fucking tard but BO2's hit detection is clearly better than all previous CoD's besides maybe MW3.
>>
>>321507941
Whatever retard keep thinking hit detection is good in any of these game and here ill show you how to count
boom now you can show the other mongs in your tard class
>>
>>321508217
>retarded nigger
>calling anyone a mong

Top laugh faggot, now neck yourself.
>>
>>321508585
so not only are you retarded but you sound Australian as fuck this is why we should ban the shitposter country they cant even count
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.