[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Haven't played any fighting games since the release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: sfv_character_art_-_rashid2.png (921 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
sfv_character_art_-_rashid2.png
921 KB, 960x540
>Haven't played any fighting games since the release of SF4AE
>Have moderate interest in SFV but probably won't get into it
>Hear this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGrSt5wyQVE&list=PLQkCmiqALWolDTK35xqb6ywOTXZ1kQ5zD&index=21

welp i'm sold, just got done pre-ordering. What made you decide to play SFV?
>>
>buying a fighting game for the music
lmao

>What made you decide to play SFV?
It's not like you have a choice unless you enjoy dead games.
>>
File: CRAPCOM.png (35 KB, 407x169) Image search: [Google]
CRAPCOM.png
35 KB, 407x169
>>321504963
cancel and refund asap
>>
Played all 3 betas. I was really iffy on the game until I got my hands on Laura. Most fun fighting game character I've used in quite some time. Birdie is also really weird an interesting in sfv, but Laura feels like Potemkin from GG lost some weight and got into a SF game. It feels soooo good.
>>
>>321505158
>>321505158

>OP has played fighting games before
>Shows interest in new one but not enough
>good OST is the straw that broke the camel's back, pushing him over the edge and convincing him to buy the game

sounds fine to me, nice reading comprehension you fucking nigger
>>
>>321505496
>probably won't get into it
>faggot sandnigger music is enough to change your mind
lmao
>>
>>321504963
Removal of guaranteed 50/50 setups and invincible wake-up reversals. It's for some people, but not for me. I like the rawness of the gameplay, reminds me of SF3 + alpha
>>
>RASHIDOOOOOO
I'll admit that alone garners at bit more respect for the character than I had before.

Gief's is still better for real pro wrestling hype and a balalaika.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vz7fRNCTu0
>>
>>321505792

This song is boring as fuck to me.
>>
I prefer Brazil's alt theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZUIs9mIjEw
>>
>>321505410
I like Laura alot. Kinda reminds me of Makoto but easier to play.
>>
>>321504963
Honestly, unless they fucked it up real bad, I was going to buy SFV, because SF is my second favorite fighting game, and the one I'm the best at.

Beta just reinforced my opinions about it. Some people are complaining, but those people either don't get that Capcom changes design philosophy every game, or they just don't appriciate how beautiful the combat system is turning out to be.

SFV is a minimalist interpretation of the franchise, and I mean true minmalism, by getting rid of unneccissary waste. The goal in a fighting game is to interact with the opposing player, so Capcom has hurt any tool that prevents that interaction.

This is a game that goes to the bare bones of Street Fighter, and for players that don't appriciate sublty, this is unforgivable. Personally, those players aren't Street Fighter types, and I'm shocked they even like the older ones.
>>
>>321505687
Some EX Wakeups are still "invincible". Nothing is free in SFV, I like that
>>
>>321506247
Yeah, it's a pretty great level. I hope that changing weather rumor was real. This stage would look awesome with rain
>>
File: 1402259352005.jpg (72 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1402259352005.jpg
72 KB, 1440x1080
>>321504963
>Lashiiiidoooooo
>>
File: 3ab9eb9ba7405e3c29680c0a80463fd1.png (930 KB, 1355x1568) Image search: [Google]
3ab9eb9ba7405e3c29680c0a80463fd1.png
930 KB, 1355x1568
I brought every version of 4 to play Casually
But Mika was the icing on the cake
>>
>>321505687
>there are no 50/50s

lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wlyI7HOvkM

full theme when?
>>
>>321504963
>What made you decide to play SFV?
The betas made me decide to quit, that's for sure. Literally unironically waiting for KoFXIV instead.
>>
File: capcom018.jpg (877 KB, 2000x2593) Image search: [Google]
capcom018.jpg
877 KB, 2000x2593
>>321505792
Gief's theme sucks, it's too safe and calm, it doesn't really do anything interesting.
I say this as a Gief player.

Nothing can beat the ST themes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGCNES2M1rc

Charlie with shirt alt when
>>
>>321512609
Probably early February when the game is in stores but not out yet. people always leak capcom games a week early
>>
>>321513126
>rollerbladin' contra Charlie
>shaman Duck King
>weeaboo Fortune
>Cammy Cammy
>Monster Hunter mech
>Dead Series Man

Cannon Spike sequel when
>>
>>321505158
>buying a fighting game for the music
>implying ggfags and kifags don't do this

>It's not like you have a choice unless you enjoy dead games
>implying every game that doesn't get capcom money is dead
>implying sf isn't still playing second fiddle to memelee in terms of numbers

wew
>>
>>321504963

Man, the SF4/SFV soundtrack might as well just be ambient sounds from a cafe or some shit. What happened to Capcom's top tier tunes and character designs?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.