[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw unhealthy obsession with Michael's wife in GTA V
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: AmandaDeSanta-GTAV.png (225 KB, 383x480) Image search: [Google]
AmandaDeSanta-GTAV.png
225 KB, 383x480
>tfw unhealthy obsession with Michael's wife in GTA V

I can't be the only one who thinks she's a cutie right?
>>
She's fucking ugly
You're retarded
>>
>>321503990
>your kids know your wife cheats on you

Michael biggest cuck in vidya history?
>>
>>321503990
yeah in fact I fapped to her a few times. I used to stalk her and jerk it
>>
>>321504035
Fuck you, I bet you prefer Franklin's nigger ex gf
>>
lol niggers and cucks
>>
>>321504068
>Michael too scared to cheat on Amanda
>everyone and their mother knows Amanda fucks everyone but Michael
Cuck of the century
>>
File: mickronaldmcdonald.jpg (278 KB, 1779x2200) Image search: [Google]
mickronaldmcdonald.jpg
278 KB, 1779x2200
>>321504107
I don't like any of them.
>>
>>321504165
>>Michael too scared to cheat on Amanda
If that's how you play Michael, sure.

He cheated on her beforehand.
>>
>>321504165
>>Michael too scared to cheat on Amanda
lol, someone didn't do the strip club sidequests
>>
>>321504165
>Michael too scared to cheat on Amanda
The way everyone acted he was fucking hookers at the very least (or his wife just said that to have an excuse to cheat since she was a huge bitch).
>>
I really liked molly. she revved up my engines and propelled my dick to greater heights.
>>
File: Amanda_DeSanta.png (642 KB, 800x543) Image search: [Google]
Amanda_DeSanta.png
642 KB, 800x543
She's not bad looking.
She's got quite the great body.
>>
>>321504492
Dat waist
>>
prettiest girls in their respective GTA games ?
>>
>>321505213
Hookers/strippers, usually.

Not many cuties in these games.
>>
I don't see how. The game does a pretty respectful job of making you hate her the more you learn about her and how Michael's relationship with her led to him making some pretty fucked up choices regarding his friends after the prologue job.

It's cute when she and Michael reconcile if you attend enough psych sessions I guess, but her by herself? Sounds like you're just into older, damaged goods OP. The good news is, there's plenty of that around if you weren't such a giant nerd playing GTA all the time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.