[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what's this game about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: uncharted-4-testo-gamesoul.jpg (39 KB, 840x473) Image search: [Google]
uncharted-4-testo-gamesoul.jpg
39 KB, 840x473
so what's this game about?
>>
WAAARRIORRSSS COME OUT AND PLAAAYYYY-AYYYY

I didn't know they made a sequel.
>>
>Rise died for AAA trash like this

Disgusting.
>>
>>321503852

Who is rise?
>>
>>321503605
It's just another mass appeal sloppy mcdonalds hamburger of a game spewed forth from the corporate money dick that the casuals of this gay earth lovingly lick the dick cheese from.
It's about money.
>>
>>321505561
his waifu
>>
>>321505561

A cumdump just the way I like it
>>
>>321503605
The game is about finding the lost pirate Sancuary of Libatalia, where pirates communally shared all thier treasure.

It will almost certainly have some kind of supernatural "curse" that will be a surprise even though it's happened 3 times before.
>>
File: 1368913439005.jpg (38 KB, 158x211) Image search: [Google]
1368913439005.jpg
38 KB, 158x211
>Strong independent black woman who fights a white man exclusive on PS4
>It ends up pissing Neogaf off
Probably the funniest thing to happen this year
>>
>>321503605
Niggers
>>
>>321507092
Story?
>>
>>321503605

Prob about queenz n shietz
>>
>>321507917
Basically the black woman in the game is voiced by Laura Bailey and Neogaf threw a shitfit, not because she's an overused voice actor but because she's white and the character is black
But it's such great fucking irony, the one site that should be eating this shit up is the one making the biggest deal of being upset by it
>>
>>321503747
kek thought the same
>>
>>321503605
>thumbs out so you can break them when you swing
Idiot
>>
>>321503747

This thread is now about how amazing Rockstar's "The Warriors" was:

That was a good game.
>>
>>321503605
Uncharted Warrior : The Final Fight ?
>>
>>321503605
A married white man that's probably not far off having children with his wholesome wife getting punched in the face by a strong black womyn that's actually voiced by an overcast white woman.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.