[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the last character you played as in a game is now replaced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
>the last character you played as in a game is now replaced by Seth Rollins
How much better is it, /v/?
>>
>the last character I played as is out with an injury
Well that just made things a whole lot worse.
>>
>>321503120
I literally played wwe2k16 online last. I was Shawn Michaels vs someone playing as Brett Hart. Sharpshooter on that injured leg, the work is already done
>>
>Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
>Hayabusa

Eh. I'd play it.
>>
File: heavy-rain-glitch-shaun[1].jpg (24 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
heavy-rain-glitch-shaun[1].jpg
24 KB, 600x400
JOHN!
JOHN!
JOHN!
>>
File: seth freaking rollins.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
seth freaking rollins.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>Valdis Story
I would play the fuck out of a metroidvania with combat based around Seth's moveset.
>>
>EU4
>Seth Rollins is now Emperor of Saxony
Better than king of the ring
>>
>Seth Rollins replaces Bayonetta in Bayonetta

I'm conflicted as to whether or not this is a good thing.
>>
File: 1375594228860.gif (970 KB, 273x199) Image search: [Google]
1375594228860.gif
970 KB, 273x199
Seth Rollins gains the souls of a bunch of monsters as he gets stuck inside a castle during an eclipse and fights Dracula
>>
>>321505106
>both have unique hair
>both like tight clothes
>both curbstomp the fuck out of their enemies
>both are always chasing after the gold
>the public is aware of how they both look naked
>both are morally ambiguous

Now that I've made some comparisons, I realize not much would actually change.
>>
>mfw Seth wins the WWE Madden tournament 2 years in a row.
>>
File: 618_348_tk-roman-reigns-workout.jpg (118 KB, 618x348) Image search: [Google]
618_348_tk-roman-reigns-workout.jpg
118 KB, 618x348
>Posting a B+ player
>Not posting the future of the company
>>
>>321506465
>posting WWE's little poster boy
I'll never understand why people like Boreman Reigns
>>
>>321506571
people only started liking him once he punched Vince in the face
>>
>>321506571
I liked him before it was popular to dislike him, and I still like him now. Is he my fav guy on the roster? No. Is he my fav Shield guy? No. Actually those are both the same guy, based Seth Metal.
>>
>>321506465

Roman Reigns is shit and only where he is because of nepotism and delusion.
>>
>tfw not sure if Roman is actually improving or if I'm just becoming more accustomed to being entertained by shit
>>
I barely even watch wwe anymore but everytime I see it on tv they're always just talking about some jackass called roman reigns or something like that. Does the show just revolve around this guy now? I thought it was still cenafest
>>
>>321508589
Cena disappeared a couple of months ago to film a reality tv show.

Now it's ALL ROMAN, ALL THE TIME.

Oh, and New Day get 3-4 segments every week because they're one of the few things people actually give a fuck about so naturally they have to run them into the ground.
>>
Retro City Rampage DX. Holy shit.
>>
>only interesting thing in wrestling right now
>absolute monster run as champ, which could have gone over a year
>entertaining af in the ring
>tore acl in freak accident fall
>out for 9 months
>might not get back to peak performance

It's not fair, /v/.
>>
>>321510950
On the plus side, he did get to give Sting a career-ending injury and break John Cena's nose.
>>
>>321506465
>replaces Lightning in FFIIX

I see no differences
>>
>>321511126
xiii*
>>
>>321511079
Sting did that to himself, really
>>
>>321511379
Yeah, the guy is like 60 and still trying to wrestle. I liked WCW Sting, but TNA/WWE Sting is just terrible
>>
>>321513047
yeah that's why I really don't need to see Sting vs. The Undertaker

that's something I would've wanted to see 15-20 years ago, but not now, they are both a bunch of old fucks

they could make it a real casket match, cause at least one of them will need to be buried after the match
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.