[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck your roads GIVE ME BRIDGES rts thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Fuck your roads

GIVE ME BRIDGES

rts thread
>>
>building maps in editor
are you 10 or something
>>
Your thread is dead. like the genre.
>>
>not playing RON
>>
>>321499498
I always enjoyed the thought of being able to build roads that would increase the speed of armies not just yours but the enemies. Bridges would also be cool. In CoH you can blow up bridges and rebuild them which is the closest I can think of.
>>
WE
>>
File: 1450942276765.jpg (30 KB, 550x410) Image search: [Google]
1450942276765.jpg
30 KB, 550x410
>AoE 2
>no roads
>no bridges

It's as if the devs want players to actually kill each other with troops instead of turtling like autists
>>
>>321501434
>not playing both
>>
>>321500914
wats ur alternative nig
>>
>>321501429

You saying this like its a good thing....
>>
How's Total Annihilation on steam
>>
File: askia.jpg (894 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
askia.jpg
894 KB, 1920x1080
>>321501535
WUZ
>>
>>321501901
>Detroit man posing for photo
>>
>>321501439
Yeah that would be cool
>>
>>321501537

It actually really fucking bothered me that the game showcased roads and bridges on several occasions and you could never build them, triggered my autism something fierce man.
>>
>>321501537
>Implying turtling isn't god tier
>>
>>321503449
I like to play coop with my friend all the time. I let him play the defense while I breakthrough. Then I build up hes securing the new position. It works most of the time and is wicked fun.x
>>
>>321499498

Didn't one of the Empire Earth games let you build bridges? It was probably the only one.
>>
Red Alert 2 lets you destroy and rebuild bridges. I'm pretty sure Command and Conquer 3 does it too.
It's not really a bridge, but you can also interact with the environment by creating rockslides in Starcraft 2.
>>
i want to be another civilizations bitch ally that just gives them resources or is useful diplomatically without having any hope of actually winning in the end myself.

i just want to be useful to someone else while still getting to play without being destroyed quickly. shame i have no friends to do it with and no random people would be interested.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.