[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is really all about?!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: chuckieblack.png (1 MB, 928x698) Image search: [Google]
chuckieblack.png
1 MB, 928x698
Isn't there anyone who knows what Christmas is really all about?!
>>
>>321495801
Why, my peanus weenus of course :)

hahah! :D

it's my weeeeeeeenus peanus! :) hahah

ITT: What Christmas is all about - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!
>>
We technically survived for a full year so we give gifts to eachother to congratulate eachother
>>
>>321496052
Linus
>>
>>321495801
The birth of Jesus Christ, as much as the Jews want to turn it into a shopping holiday.
>>
>>321497678
then why is it in December, the month that he was not born?
>>
>>321498696
>This fucking meme

Feast of the Annunciation is March 25th, nine months before that is Christmas.
>>
>>321498759
says you, witch. where is your broomstick now?
>>
>>321499584
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: isaac-asimov-1964.jpg (75 KB, 450x281) Image search: [Google]
isaac-asimov-1964.jpg
75 KB, 450x281
>>321498759
>Nine months before March 25th is Christmas
>>
>>321499742
Obviously he meant nine months after.
>>
>>321499972
Yeah. that was a typo. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
File: linus.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
linus.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
Sure, Charlie Brown, I can tell you what Christmas is all about.

Lights, please.

And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, 'Fear not:"
"for behold, I bring unto you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you is born this day in the City of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.' And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host, praising God, and saying, 'Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.'"

That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.
>>
it's the great menorah, chuckie black!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.