[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you wear this? Would you buy this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8
Would you wear this?

Would you buy this?
>>
I'd rather not be associated with cancer.
>>
>>321494332
`
If it was more subtle maybe.
>>
>wearing game clothing
nah bruh

>ironically bumping undertale thread
yeh bruh
>>
>black t-shirt with video game shit on it
top kek
>>
>>321494523
subtle as in without the logo?

>>321494568
What else would you wear

honestly

>>321494670
I can make it any color other than black
>>
Subtlety is key. The shirt is too blatant and the game is too mainstream anyway.
>>
No and no. If you want an Undertale shirt, I think Toriel's symbol and nothing else would be better.
>>
Why would I wear clothing that marks me out as a gamer - a social outcast and loser to be made fun of?
>>
Rather have the Royal logo or the spears than the entire picture. Subtlety will be what you'd want to run on, cause it gets the "OH I KNOW THAT REFERENCE" crowd.
>>
No it looks like shit. The only good part is the delta rune and Fangamer already has a shirt that's just that
>>
>not pirating graphic tees
lmao
>>
>>321494993

You can wear literally whatever you want as long as you're fit and attractive. Most video game merch is as cringey as it is because 9/10 times it's on some lard tub or a guy who looks like he could shoot up a school at any second.
>>
>>321494993
>implying this happens
Bro I went out with a girl wearing a tf2 shirt and she thought it was awesome.
>>
Too many colours. Photoshop abomination.
>>
I'm not attractive enough for it to be quirky, I'd be a loser.
>>
>>321495315
Sure I totally believe you anonymous /v/irgin
>>
>>321495474

You'd be a loser regardless.
>>
File: HM shirt.png (568 KB, 662x617) Image search: [Google]
HM shirt.png
568 KB, 662x617
only vidya game that i've seen acceptable shirts of is Hotline Miami.

People wouldn't even necessarily know its a game and the people who do know it is will like it.

oddly enough I think this is the same shirt model. Are these your shirts op?
>>
The official Undertale merch is fucking garbage. It looks terrible.
>>
>>321494721
I'm not those anons, but I think subtler would mean just having the symbol (the delta rune?), and not the other shit.
Of course, less-insecure/more-autistic people wouldn't mind/be ashamed of buying and wearing the OP pic.
A good idea would be to draw the "weapons" and "armor" from the game, and put those on a shirt (and make them smallish). That would be pretty subtle.
Or maybe the hearts of the other fallen-children.

>>321494670
From the perspective of Undertale fags, having a black background makes more sense, seeing as how more than half the game takes place on a black background.

>>321494993
>Implying that being a gamer isn't considered cool nowadays.
>>
I would if it was just undyne and no undertale logo
>>
No self respecting adult male has any business wearing a graphic tee in public. Unless your shirt has a collar and is a modest, conservative color/pattern, you might as well be shouting "I am worthless garbage."
>>
>>321494332
No to both, I don't wear graphic tees because I'm not 14
>>
File: shirt.jpg (26 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
shirt.jpg
26 KB, 700x525
>>321494332
It'll go great with my other shirt!
>>
>>321494332
no, I wore a WoW shirt back in 2006 and I felt like a colossal retard while wearing it

haven't bothered with game shirts since
>>
>>321494721
subtle as in without the logo or character
>>
>>321496207
depends on the country. Most people dress casual as fuck on their days off in the US and Australia for example.

so while what you say may be true in Paris, its not necessarily true for the whole world. Especially places with warm climates where most people aren't going to wear 2 shirts or long sleeved collard shirts all the time.
>>
I only really like wearing plain clothes without any branding on them.
>>
>>321496063
I dont get why bigger is considered more autistic. Wearing a shirt showcasing a video game is the same as wearing a band shirt and thats not even frowned upon no matter how big it is in terms of graphics.
>>
>>321496063

Subtle means only someone who knows what it js would recognize it. Having UNDERTALE written across your chest just screams "look at this pop culture thing I am wearing pay attention to me please." Subtle clothing is a quiet ackowledgement of something you're a fan of that only other fans would recognize and acknowledge.
>>
>>321496530
band shirts are frowned upon by anyone who isn't trash though.

I know you're still in highschool so band shirts are acceptable but after highschool you'll notice it stops being acceptable.
>>
>>321495878
>people wouldn't even necessari--
it's a fucking furry holding a submachine gun.
you're not being clandestine wearing this retarded ass shirt, you're just being a fucking autist
>>
Just get that Harry Partridge shirt that just has POP CULTURE REFERENCE written on it in block letters. It's basically the same thing.
>>
>>321496636
The fuck?

Are you like 50? Am i supposed to wear a flannel with an undershirt with pants and shoes?

Why the fuck would i wear anything like that other than for a special occasion?
>>
Fuck no, it's painfully loud in its self-promotion.
>>
>>321496410

It is entirely possible to dress "casual as fuck" and still look like a civilized adult.
>>
>wielding two spears like that

How would that even work?
>>
>>321496920

You can wear clothes that don't look like your mommy still dresses you and you care at all about your appearance. You know what most people call adults who dress like teenagers? School shooters.
>>
>>321497448
>School shooters.

r-right... okay anon...
>>
>>321496369
Make the character a silihouete it just becomes generic warrior guy
>>
File: Muh Casual.jpg (97 KB, 900x975) Image search: [Google]
Muh Casual.jpg
97 KB, 900x975
wut bout dis ere' OP?
>>
The more subtle it is the better, for vidya clothing at least.
>>
File: isabelle shirt waifu.jpg (65 KB, 490x610) Image search: [Google]
isabelle shirt waifu.jpg
65 KB, 490x610
Yes. I mean, I've bought and worn that so that'd be like nothing in comparison. And I don't want to be subtle. Subtlety is boring.
>>
>>321498218
Boring. OP's shirt is more interesting to look at.
>>
>>321498378
F-f-fuck off!
>>
>>321498218
pixelshit on a tshirt is only good for looking ironically bad
>>
File: undertale shirts.jpg (116 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
undertale shirts.jpg
116 KB, 900x600
>>321498450
>>
>>321498512
Pretty dank actually... if i'm not mistaken, thats the one with Toriel on the back.
>>
>>321494332
No, but only because I have some self respect.
>>
>>321494332
No I'm not a mentally ill or a furfaggot.
>>
File: 13986.jpg (297 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
13986.jpg
297 KB, 1462x1462
>GRAPHIC DESIGN T SHIRTS

>OLDER THAN 12
>>
>there are people who think they need to be subtle or else they look retarded and/or attract weirdos
>not thinking that most people won't care, one or two people might ask what it is, and a couple people will think its cool
Do you guys even go outside? Vidya shirts are fine.
>>
>>321494332
>wearing video game-related apparel
>of undertale, no less

that game is synonymous with tumblrinas. if i saw a guy wearing undertale stuff i'd assume he's a faggot. well more like a double faggot for also basing your fashion off of video games you play.
>>
File: invasion-shirt_main_large.jpg (34 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
invasion-shirt_main_large.jpg
34 KB, 480x320
I've worn this outside, how awful is it?
>>
>>321494332
>Would you wear this?
Sure

>Would you buy this?
Fuck no. What do I look like, a ponce?
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.