[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any cool Muslim characters in videogames? Besides villains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1433756433628.jpg (430 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1433756433628.jpg
430 KB, 1280x720
Are there any cool Muslim characters in videogames? Besides villains in FPS's?

The only (possibly) Muslim characters I can think of are Shantae, Prince of Persia, and Saira.
>>
>>321492725
Arabic doesn't mean Muslim, dumbass.
>>
Video games tend to stay away from real world religions, you'll find characters from all corners of the world but few that are stated to follow a set faith.
>>
>>321492725
Anyone from the first assassin's creed game?
>>
>>321492808
This.

It's like saying "Any cool Christian characters out there? Only ones I can think of are Mario, Nathan Drake, and Master Chief."
>>
>>321493198

Master Chief is Jewish though
>>
Christ alive.

Who gives a flying fuck? We can have anything we want, characters can be anything, and people are worried about representations of reality. We've done ourselves in reality to death, go look at that particular whatever's history of art if you want to see an accurate representation of them. Get the fuck over yourselves otherwise.

I hate being hostile, but this "we gotta speak for everyone" bullshit is a fucking trip.
>>
>>321493049
>Video games tend to stay away from real world religions that are known to behead and blow people up
Fixed
>>
Bomberman
>>
>>321493290
Came to post this
>>
File: minecraft_creeper.jpg (20 KB, 180x266) Image search: [Google]
minecraft_creeper.jpg
20 KB, 180x266
Yes.
>>
>>321493263
gee I wonder if a white male wrote this
>>
>>321492725
>Shantae, Prince of Persia, and Saira.
>Persia

Moron their Zonotheistic or some form of paganism. Yeah they allowed mulitple faiths to coexist as long as the citizens gave taxes and troops to the empire.
>>
File: th.jpg (7 KB, 215x300) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
7 KB, 215x300
I've always liked these guys.
>>
>>321493263
The Western world becomes more and more muslim every year through immigration. It's natural that there would be more muslim protagonists in video games.
>>
>>321494387
Kek
>>
File: WITNESS ME.jpg (81 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
WITNESS ME.jpg
81 KB, 960x717
>calling him "Prince of Persia"

That's the name of the series you idiot, not the main character. I don't think it's even the same guy in every game.
>>
File: eene.jpg (40 KB, 480x346) Image search: [Google]
eene.jpg
40 KB, 480x346
>>321494153
>>
>tfw MGSV didn't really have any mujahedeen soldiers, because they didn't want to get bombed
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.