[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did MGS4 ruin the whole series' story?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: MGS4_European_Cover.jpg (39 KB, 450x518) Image search: [Google]
MGS4_European_Cover.jpg
39 KB, 450x518
>>
No, it was great
>>
>>321492318
Yes, it was horrible
>>
GOTY 2008
>>
definitely
everything in the story seemed to be made just to frustrate you, yet it was somehow praised by critics
>>
>>321492318
better than mgsv
>>
>>321492929
>everything in the story seemed to be made just to frustrate you

And it did a damn fine job.
>>
>>321492318
Needed more nanomachines and it would have been perfect.
>>
No, it ended the story.
>>
You really want to talk about MGS3
>>
I liked it. I liked all of them. Even Snake's Revenge.
Haven't played Portable Ops though.
>>
mgs4 is great you pleb
>>
>>321493423
Poorly.
>>
>>321492318
MGS1, MGS2 and MGS4 are the only good MGS games.
>>
that one writer guy left after Snake Eater so thats why they were all so shit after that
>>
>>321494509
Uh, MGS3?
>>
>>321494509
>>321495268

They're only real ones, plus Ghost Babel

MGS3, GZ and PW are good but basically a spin-off series
>>
The story has always been retarded. People who pretend like this game has a great story but another doesn't or that one game is unfinished and another is a fully realized masterpiece are uninformed retards
>>
Reminder that yuros got based Shinkawa cover art for MGS4 while burgers got a shitty 3D render.
>>
>>321492318
No. That was 5.
>>
It really tried, but I like to pretend the only thing that happened was the fucking amazing fistfight with Ocelot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.