[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What game are you currently playing and what was the last game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1218529266245.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1218529266245.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
What game are you currently playing and what was the last game you finished?

I'm currently playing Just Cause 3 and i just finished Tales of Zestiria.
>>
>I feel angry when I see people smoking
Same here
>>
>>321491519
what is this semen demon
>>
>>321491519
>"I don't believe in 'God' but I do believe in Good."
Deep.
>>
>>321491519
>"I shave my toes & tummy!"

So? Who doesn't?
>>
>>321491685
Fuck you
>>
>>321491519
It's been at least 5 years since I saw this image for the first time and I still don't understand the context
>>
>>321492226
u ok mang?
>>
>>321491519
i want to suck her feminine dick
>>
>>321492485
cunt
>>
File: maneaters.jpg (285 KB, 931x641) Image search: [Google]
maneaters.jpg
285 KB, 931x641
>allot

Currently playing Demon's Souls
I recently powered through Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Fun game, I dropped it months ago at world three but I picked it up yesterday and I couldn't put it down.
>>
>>321491519
>allot

Why does this irritate me the most out of everything in that image?
>>
Wings of Vi and I'm fucking shit at it.
>>
Currently playing shovel kinght.
Last game I finished was Okami. Powered through it in 3 days.
>>
>allot

How can you confuse a lot and allot?
>>
>>321491519
When this image isn't completely wrong about me, it's completely right, and it's mostly completely right.
Some are really subjective like
>I've never done drugs or alcohol and never will
could easily be replaced with
>I only drink alcohol even though it doesn't help me forget the world at all, it just makes it slightly harder to think about

or

>Sometimes I worry that true love does not exist because I am too picky
with
>I feel that I am worried that my long distance relationship is slowly but surely dying because I am not as in tune with my partner as I thought I was and feel like I'm just clinging to him because he's the only person that makes me feel love anymore
>>
>>321491519
I'm currently playing Rocket League and i just finished Starsector.
>>
File: 1449797791164.png (257 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449797791164.png
257 KB, 480x480
>>321491519
im currently playing smash4 (wii u) im trying to get all the trophies

the last game i finished was mega man zx advent on expert mode, and before that i finished the megaman zero collection and devill survivor 2 record breaker to 100%
>>
>>321491519
anyone who refuses to drink even a sip of champagne on new years is someone I cannot associate with.

also no way in hell is this person anything other than ugly as shit.
>>
>>321492836
VIDEO GAMES
post feet qt
>>
>>321491519
>Currently playing Undertale
I was coerced by my friends into getting it. I'm actually really enjoying it.
>Also playing:
SF 4, trying to escape the bowels of shittery, and Smash 4, because my friends play it, and I don't want to be the worst.

>Thinking of buying
TitS on steam and playing that til Dragons Dogma releases.
>>
>>321493086
You want videogames shitbag
All the ones I got for christmas, last one I finished was undertale and I stopped on the end of the true pacifist ending.
>>
>>321493357
<All the ones I got for christmas, last one I finished was undertale and I stopped on the end of the true pacifist ending.

Me too. I was all ready to say 'alright, genocide run' but flowey's "I've probably said this 100 times already" thing. Fuck you Toby you metagaming shitbag.
>>
>>321492836
Cool blogpost nigger, ever heard of the Forer effect?
>>
>>321493357
Did you do genocide?
How many neutrals did you do?
>>
>>321493542
>>321493637
One neutral no genocide.
Didn't delete my copy of undertale just to make sure it stuck.I'm a sentimental bastard.

>>321493567
I read the horoscope this morning and it said "You shave your toes and stomach, you enjoy going on 4chan" funny coincidence. That being said you are right a lot of this shit is catch all like "I worry about my future" and "Laziness will be the death of me", though to be fair it's trying to adress every nerd on the internet and probably had the 4chan bit tacked on there so eh.
>>
been getting high and playing a shitload of Dark Souls 2 mostly to fill the void in my soul
>>
>>321492836
Sorry for everyone else. I feel you.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.