[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 291x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 291x320
What does /v/ think of this?
>>
it's a cute game

but not as good as the previous ones
>>
LBP 1 & 2 were better
>>
>>321491564
See I think it's much better than LBP2 but not as good as 1 obviously. The new characters really improve the game IMO.
>>
I have it downloading now. These flashsales are great.
>>
>>321491904
Isn't this game literally LittleBigPlanet 1 and 2 rolled into one game but with extra shit that 3 added?

I have it, I like it.
>>
le floaty
>>
I think it is not for me, just like how Mario Maker isn't for me. I played the first LBP after I bought into the hype and enjoyed myself, mostly because of playing co-op with people I knew. When I tried to create I realized how uncreative i was and just stopped. I ended up getting LBP2 for free and didn't even play more than a few story levels before dropping it. I see that LBP3 is cheap on PS4 right now and I know if i end up grabbing it I will regret it after a half hour. Due to me and my uncreativity I may as well not bother.
>>
>>321491989
Yeah that's why I picked it up today. 8 bucks was a fantastic deal.
>>
>>321492434
What other games do you have? So far I've got Battlefront since it was bundled with the system, some free games, Shadow Warrior (it's retarded but good mindless fun), and Trine Master Edition. I wanna get some AAA titles though.
>>
Bought it and Karting on the 24th, since I have the others. But the communities seem to turn to crap after awhile. One's is horrible, 2 from last I checked seemed to turn into Mortal Kombat copy pastes and not sure about Karting's and 3's, Community would be much better if "Copy Level" was never implemented.
>>
>>321491904
1 had the best story campaign and dlc levels.
>>
File: 96087608.jpg (58 KB, 1042x140) Image search: [Google]
96087608.jpg
58 KB, 1042x140
I havent played it but I think its safe to assume that its a floaty jumping slideshow maker like the previous games
>>
>>321492693
I've got FO4, MGSV, Bloodborne, Last of Us (came bundled with it), and LBP3, plus some free PS+ games.
I'd recommend Bloodborne if you liked the souls games. It's probably my favorite game I have. But I really loved MGSV until it ended.
>>
>>321493668
Aight. I've been planning on getting bloodborne, just waiting for the right deal. I'm probably gonna scoop Dragon Age while it's on sale too.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.