[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw noob
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 7148dUWSRdL._SL1000_.jpg (150 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
7148dUWSRdL._SL1000_.jpg
150 KB, 1000x1000
Can somebody explain to me what's the deal with the artisans? I'm not used to those kinds things being in games (RPG noob) and am unsure how to use them. Yes, I've read the game guide on the official site as well as some gamefaqs guids and I still can't figure it out. What's the point of crafting shit if I'm constantly finding awesome weapons/gear? I'm a level 38 crusader and have found weapons and armor far exceeding anything the artisans can make for me.
>>
>>321489095
>he bought diablo 3 after the shitshow that was the pc version
>>
In the early levels it's just to make sure that you have gear that's reasonably up to date. But later, it's how you craft stuff to get ahead.

Unrelated: you should be doing bounties mostly after finishing the main quest and getting the mats for each act. You also get legendary recipes.

GLHF
>>
>>321489281
>implying PC didn't do the beta testing for consoles
>>
>>321489427
sooo, I can just ignore them for now? Well besides repairing my shit of course. Also, the whole gem thing confuses me as well. The forum posts I've read on it still confuses me. I've just been throwing all my gems into my stash box.
>>
>>321489095
>he's not playing Grim Dawn.

You fucked up son.
>>
>>321490571
>Paying for a TQ mod.

I'll stick with PoE, thanks.
>>
>>321490335
Sometimes you'll find armor and weapons with slots you can stick gems in for stat bonuses. You can't remove them manually, but having the blacksmith salvage slotted equipment will get you those gems back so you can put them into new gear.

Eventually you'll meet a gem merchant who can set, remove and craft better gems for you.
>>
>>321489281
It has offline single player and local co-op. Sounds fine to me.
>>
>>321491563
Local co-op is fucking aesome.
>>
>>321489095
The point of crafting is to fill in the gaps of what you don't find.

At lvl 70 you can craft legendaries that are pretty good as a starting point before you've found anything better.
>>
maybe you would have better luck if you weren't born in 1998, reddit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.